Brush Displays

Make-up and brush storage
SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brush Displays

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Sarah is amazing!!
just something I want to mention, while in Japan, Richard was looking at the displays and I told him: this is really handy, do you think you could do things like that ??
:mrgreen:
he said of course!! so.. we thought of a very narrow shelf the length of the wall but with a crystal sliding door, just very narrow, 6cm max, with inside a long wood brush stand with holes where I could just put the brushes and with a light in the background... this way they are protected from the dust and I can see them easily...
once we finish the rest of the house he will concentrate in my room :whistle: not for tomorrow but between Sarah's architecture drawing (that he loved) and his ideas this will look so exciting!
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Hahaha do you mean something similar to this only less depth ?
http://m.ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/art/60206531/
With his help we can create a full SMUT brush storage collection and he is finally a part of our group too :laughing-rolling: :angelic-innocent:

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:53 pm

ok so... yes kiki, just one row, less deep (very flat) and long like the full wall !!! yeahhhhh!
oh yes, after the visit to the manufactures, I can tell you he is part of it!! he did not know all the work behind and specially all the fantastic and talented people behind them. I think we won :mrgreen:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

Return to “Storage and organization”