Mega brush roll

Make-up and brush storage
midnitedesire

Re: Mega brush roll

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:26 am

brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_6991a.JPG
IMG_6957.JPG
My monster brush roll from lovely Sarah! And one of my lemmings squashed! Last year's Chiku Noel set from the equally lovely Anna. Love them both! :ty: :dance: :mrgreen:
Take note that brush roll is not filled to capacity lol. :lol:

OMG! You just made my whole day by posting that,Bea! *drooling uncontrollably* :drool: :drool:

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:23 pm

midnitedesire wrote:
brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_6991a.JPG
IMG_6957.JPG
My monster brush roll from lovely Sarah! And one of my lemmings squashed! Last year's Chiku Noel set from the equally lovely Anna. Love them both! :ty: :dance: :mrgreen:
Take note that brush roll is not filled to capacity lol. :lol:

OMG! You just made my whole day by posting that,Bea! *drooling uncontrollably* :drool: :drool:

Haha! Glad to oblige Tesla dear! :lol: :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

sin

Postby sin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Lyanna Stark wrote:ah, cool! Now I want to go to Germany to get some Japanese... wait. :doh:

I am sure you have much better fabrics and shops right at your fingertips^^

212kiki wrote:Hahaha sin i wanted to buy some interfacing but wasnt sure about the thickness I will need and I was in hurry to catch my train back then...
(Btw are you on insta too ?)

Yes I saw the shops site but since they don't show that much nice ones on the site I decided not to go but ok ok Bea I'll :laughing-rolling:

Well, I would only go there if you are in the city anyway, it's not worth an extra trip imo.
There's also http://www.kiseki.de but they are in Hamburg only a few times a year... the girls are very friendly though!
Etsy or Dawanda might be the better choice after all ;).

There are many different interfacings available, it's really all about the effect you are after, if you just want two put some volume and cushion between the layers or make it stiffer... I can send you the folder anytime should you need it, kein Ding ;)

I am on Instagram, but more as a stalker of some interesting people and a lot of cats :whistle: than an active participant, I haven't created anything of visual value... maybe I should be more active nonetheless!
Last edited by sin on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:14 pm

@sin I just joined IG as well, and many pictures there are shared that don't reach the forum. Also from people who are not active in the forum. But I like that the threads with information can be easily revisited in the forum opposed to insta, where it is more difficult to assemble, espec after some time. But I don't have much to share either compared to many who have lots of hauls, collections, and/or samples to show. But I hope that it is nice with followers too ;)

Return to “Storage and organization”