HAUL + Pics

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
midnitedesire

Re: HAUL + Pics

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:07 am

212kiki wrote:uuupps tesla what did you !! :laughing-rolling:
Thats a haul :D Kabukis all over ... two brushes in each hand and stroke your face with them :D
Btw i hope i get the cat paw brush soon :D

To the TF blushes. I almost had all (not Savage and the light pink one...) but i sold wicked and narcisisst... but i love the rest :D

Yes compare all your new Canadian brushes with your faulty red squirrel brush :laughing-rolling:

Sarah, I ordered it while literally half asleep and was under the influence of my subconscious mind so I'm pretty much 'innocent' here LOLLLL

Pls post some pics when you do get the cat paw ,hun. ;) I kind of want it, but haven't seen any pics of it other than CDjapan's and Sonia's pics.

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:15 am

Bonnie wrote:A samoyed! But not yet, she's (hoping!) expected in a few months :)

I forgot, I own Narcissist too lolol! Completely forgot til I saw your swatch. And Wicked looks so different on your skin, compared to my NC25-30. In that lighting it almost looks Barbie/cool pink!! Never was attracted to Love Lust or Frantic Pink but may reconsider...

Aww they are among the top cutest puppies, You might grow anxious and excited as the date approaches just like Mom-to-be ,Bonnie ;)
ah yes! 'forgot' - It happens to me all the time with brushes and that terrifies me tho, now I know I'm not the only one.... and I'm not as old as I thought :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 am

gatos wrote:SOOOO MANYYY PREEETAAAYYYYS! :romance-hearteyes:
Good job there Midnite! That TF blush is looking mighty pretty, I think I'm gonna have to check it out asap. Of the stuff you've played with what are you loving the most so far?

And the brushes are LOOVE of course, I am surprised by how much I love the look of the soccer ball one! I am going to buy a little macaron one as soon as I get my July points, but damn you ladies, you are all making me lust after that mushroom so much... Oooh and have you had a chance to try your Echizen one yet?!

Thank you for the pics, amaaaazing :D

I did a few little hauls last week that I've just started to receive, maybe when I get them all I will post a pic. It is absolutely nothing compared to this level of glory though! :lol:

You know,I thought of you while I've made a little sneak peek :lol: :lol:

Actually some of the products here I've re-purchased for the used up and almost used up ones e.g. LM Moisturizer Crème, Shu under base mousse, YSL rouge volupté, Kiehl's Over night peel, Chanel eyeliner in Espresso and Celadon , which I really like. well lately, I also have been going crazy buying up selftanner and lipstick but I fell head over heels in love with Michael Kors bronze powder in Flush and by terry terrybly lipstick, You know wish I had 20 cheeks and 20 lips ,I'm not posting pic here b/c I've got it at local department store a couple of weeks back

Mushroom brush,that's what I thought too before,hun! it has been on my wishlist for over a year, I not that 'caved to buy it' but after I noticed that it comes with zippered pouch so I grabbed one. I think it's a perm. So you can get it whenever there's a down-time.
and I've tried to lay down the foundation with paddle brush then buff with this soccer ball ..oh man it's good ,for the Canadian Squirrel brush I will post comparison pics and my opinion later, I PROMISE

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:29 am

Melissa wrote:OoOoOoO.....gorgeous Koyudo babies u have there!! What a GREAT hauls. OK girl, Back to ban island now :laughing-rolling:

@Bonnie!! Cant wait to see yr furry baby:) :) I'll pet my brushes for now :) Besides my budget doesnt allow me to keep a pet at the moment. He will be starving and I dont think its healthy to feed him canned tuna every single day :laughing-rolling:

OK.....but I know you're right there with me hahaha I know you are! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:17 am

Buggsiebee wrote:Now that it what I call a HAUL :lol: NICE!!! Loving all the lippie shades you chose.
I take the worst pics & I'm too stupid to upload them here anyway. I tried once but eventually Sonia had to help, so no more of that.
I'd love to hear your opinion on the Kiehl's Biological peel. Are you trying it for the first time / is this a re-purchase?
I'm so jealous that everyone appears to have got their canadian squirrel brush already. I'm STILL waiting on the 1st edition. German customs :evil: !!!

Yes! same here, customs clearance processing can take long sometimes but hope you get it soon! I know the feeling and once you get them it's such a relief :lol: :lol:

Kiehl's Biological peel is great ,hun. well it's does a great job for my skin,it didn't irritate my skin and actually made it feel really soft and look healthier especially the morning after

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:45 am

Buggsiebee wrote:Now that it what I call a HAUL :lol: NICE!!! Loving all the lippie shades you chose.
I take the worst pics & I'm too stupid to upload them here anyway. I tried once but eventually Sonia had to help, so no more of that.
I'd love to hear your opinion on the Kiehl's Biological peel. Are you trying it for the first time / is this a re-purchase?
I'm so jealous that everyone appears to have got their canadian squirrel brush already. I'm STILL waiting on the 1st edition. German customs :evil: !!!

haha buggsie you cant do that to us we need your pics :D
I find it to complicated here too because i have to make them much smaller first.
But i'm using a pic upload service its much easier also because i have an app and just upload them with my phone (is use photobucket at moment)
Yes customs waiting times are .... i hope my LSY order will not take 4 weeks or so to come in. And i only have my candian due to melissas help :laughing-rolling:
Btw i found out that registered mails are way faster but also more risk for customs check...

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:01 am

@ Tesla i hope someone special comes back with the cute cat paw brush :oops: :D I dont wanted to buy it at CDJ because they write it could be without print...

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:03 pm

I think I know who is that special someone :D :drool: and Yes, me too .I like seeing my brushes with the engraving of the kumanofude names/ logos as I like to see what I've got and it's nice to know which brush I'm using but sadly my mushroom didn't have 'KOYUDO' engraved on the brush. :cry:

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Can't remember who asked what, so I'll just reply them all here haha! Yes, a samoyed and they are gorgeous!!! I've been talking to the breeder about the weather and obviously, how they'll adapt to the heat. Since she's breeding them... I guess they do survive! Apparently the double coat keeps them warm in winter and cool in summer, but they will blow their coat when it warms up. I am prepared to start collected samoyed hair for a brush LOLOL!!! But seriously, apparently samoyed hair can be spun to make really nice yarn? Either way, super excited!!! And furiously trying to save for that and so many incoming sets that are supposedly LE!

I probably need help naming her... kabuki? White mushroom lolol? She will be a white ball of fluff.... with teeth haha!

On to hauls and brushes :) my mushroom has no lettering either :( I bought it from CDJ waaay back when they had a sale on it. I'm in world cup fever atm, and really want the football!!!

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Yup, World Cup fever, I'm watching Uruguay vs Costa Rica now. So fun.

@ Midnitedesire, love your haul, I'm dying to see if your RS version 1 is really Canadian squirrel hair! I got the Koyudo OL-4 blush brush and it's quite good, I'm sad that it doesn't have the Koyudo branding on the handle, and I didn't realize that my White Mushroom doesn't have Koyudo on it until I read the previous posts, oh well. I like my TF Ravish, but honestly much prefer my Rouge Bunny Rouge Habanera blush much more, it gives a sweet glow to my cheeks which makes my look more polished.

I've been meaning to take pictures of my new stuff and post it here; maybe one day I will. I've finally delved into Suqqu, Burberry and RBR and have been very pleased with them all. I'm expecting the Suqqu eyeshadow quads in 06 and 16 on Monday, can't wait.

I have to say that I've been loving the Nude moisturizer so much. It has no bad ingredients and hydrates well without any greasy feeling. Will definitely repurchase that one.

Thanks for posting pictures, always enjoy seeing these.

Return to “Beauty General”