HAUL + Pics

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
Carlyn

Re: HAUL + Pics

Postby Carlyn » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Wow Sin, that's so lucky. I love Houkodou so much.

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:49 pm

IMG_7692.JPG
LSY Porcelain set came today. They are really pretty. I love the handles. Unfortunately the cup that came with the set arrived damaged so I have to see about getting it replaced. I can't really comment on the hairs yet. They seem soft but I am not sure if the odd texture that I am feeling is that stuff they put on to protect the hairs while in transit. Here is an initial pic for your viewing pleasure! :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:31 pm

brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_7692.JPG
LSY Porcelain set came today. They are really pretty. I love the handles. Unfortunately the cup that came with the set arrived damaged so I have to see about getting it replaced. I can't really comment on the hairs yet. They seem soft but I am not sure if the odd texture that I am feeling is that stuff they put on to protect the hairs while in transit. Here is an initial pic for your viewing pleasure! :mrgreen:

Well, these look really pretty!! What are the handles like? How do they feel??

sin

Postby sin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Bonnie, I don't know if you have seen it, Bea has posted more pictures in the LSY thread:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=347&start=200#p9935

I didn't buy anything from Xmas collections, therefore I went a bit Guerlain crazy....
- Guerlain Lou-Ling lipstick
- Guerlain Sulfurous nail polish
- Guerlain Chamade lipstick
- Guerlain Velours d'Or quad
- Guerlain Khol Me pencil in Ivory

A smutty :angelic-sunshine: helped me acquire these.... I hope that one day I can return the favour!
(Swatches from Temptalia: Rose Plumetis | Violine Precieux)

...and my personal shopper finally received my order after what feels like months of waiting...
Last edited by sin on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Bonnie wrote:
brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_7692.JPG

Well, these look really pretty!! What are the handles like? How do they feel??

I've just revisited them since my initial pics. I had taken quick shots, washed the large handle and promptly forgot about them because of IMATS and Hakuhodo. I think they aren't really porcelain handles. :( :cry: :evil: I've emailed LSY regarding this. I'll keep you guys updated.
Bea

gatos

Postby gatos » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:07 pm

I think they aren't really porcelain handles. :( :cry: :evil: I've emailed LSY regarding this. I'll keep you guys updated.

It seems that their page describing the set has been revised to specify that the handles are acrylic. I was thinking of buying this set originally and I am pretty sure it didn't say that before....

sin

Postby sin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:48 pm

You are correct, this is the cache for the 19th October, no word of acrylic handles:
link or screenshot below

lsy.gif

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm

sin wrote:...and my personal shopper finally received my order after what feels like months of waiting...

Which Haku brush? And what a pretty roll! Does it have an intended purpose?

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:59 pm

[quote="sin"]You are correct, this is the cache for the 19th October, no word of acrylic handles:

Thank you Sin! It saves me the trouble of going to get the cached version! :ty: :mrgreen:
Bea

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Ohhh CRAPPPPP really Bea??? Well I have her email here clearly stating that both the cup AND handles are made of porcelain. That was the main reason WHY I ordered them!!! I will wait for mine to arrive and will email her ASAP!
Attachments
image.jpg
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

Return to “Beauty General”