HAUL + Pics

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
brushjunkie

Re: HAUL + Pics

Postby brushjunkie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:09 pm

midnitedesire wrote:
brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_7993a.JPG
Not part of IMATS but my Chikuhodo acquisitions on visageusa.com. The makie box is to die for.....
In pics I've seen, it looks black but it is not. It has a red/black thing going on and if you look at the bottom of my pic you'll see something like an inlay for want of a better description. It so pretty. There are 3 makie boxes on the website, but this one is more expensive than the other two. It's priced at $43US and I got the 18% discount. I would have no problems paying full price for it that's how much I love the damn box lol. Thank you Angela for muling! :ty: :dance: :lol: :mrgreen:

I want Takumi T-1 head or grey squirrel with this handle ,soooooo bad !!! Love that SEXY COFFIN !! :D

You haz the sexy coffin too don't you Tesla?? And I like your idea for the brush, Chiku needs to do another one like you said and call it the MK4 lol.
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:13 pm

brushjunkie wrote:
midnitedesire wrote:
brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_7993a.JPG
Not part of IMATS but my Chikuhodo acquisitions on visageusa.com. The makie box is to die for.....
In pics I've seen, it looks black but it is not. It has a red/black thing going on and if you look at the bottom of my pic you'll see something like an inlay for want of a better description. It so pretty. There are 3 makie boxes on the website, but this one is more expensive than the other two. It's priced at $43US and I got the 18% discount. I would have no problems paying full price for it that's how much I love the damn box lol. Thank you Angela for muling! :ty: :dance: :lol: :mrgreen:

I want Takumi T-1 head or grey squirrel with this handle ,soooooo bad !!! Love that SEXY COFFIN !! :D

You haz the sexy coffin too don't you Tesla?? And I like your idea for the brush, Chiku needs to do another one like you said and call it the MK4 lol.

I put one dark-hunter in there :lol: :laughing-rolling:

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:14 pm

sin wrote:Bonnie, I don't know if you have seen it, Bea has posted more pictures in the LSY thread:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=347&start=200#p9935

I didn't buy anything from Xmas collections, therefore I went a bit Guerlain crazy....
- Guerlain Lou-Ling lipstick
- Guerlain Sulfurous nail polish
- Guerlain Chamade lipstick
- Guerlain Velours d'Or quad
- Guerlain Khol Me pencil in Ivory

A smutty :angelic-sunshine: helped me acquire these.... I hope that one day I can return the favour!
(Swatches from Temptalia: Rose Plumetis | Violine Precieux)

...and my personal shopper finally received my order after what feels like months of waiting...

I love all of your choices. Hope you enjoy your goodies,hun! :D

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:18 am

brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_7993a.JPG

This box is awesome, Bea. I usually don't bother too much about the boxes, but this one is TDF beautiful :clap:
It got me thinking that maybe I should source a sewing box in Japan. I've been looking for a new one for a couple of years, but not found a good looking one. Maybe Japan has some, as they make so many beautiful things. I just don't know where to look :doh:

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:44 pm

I thank/blame Sonia & Anna.

gatos

Postby gatos » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:31 am

:evil: :evil: :evil:
I have been trying very hard to pretend this brand does NOT exist.
Thanks.
(Tell me how you love them please? :laughing-rolling: )

gatos

Postby gatos » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:50 am

sin wrote:Yes it is very soft and I love the look of it. I hope you get to use yours soon!
Did you get it in midnight blue to match your larger pouch?

I am afraid I am too easily distracted by all deh shiny colours to have the discipline to coordinate my pouches :lol: So I ended up with the sparkly bright blue, which I do love and also find even prettier in person.

How did it go with the Tamage? I still haven't tried mine, have a few new ones from the past weeks and still not done testing them all. Would love to hear what you like it for best!

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:45 pm

gatos wrote::evil: :evil: :evil:
I have been trying very hard to pretend this brand does NOT exist.
Thanks.
(Tell me how you love them please? :laughing-rolling: )

I've only been playing with them a couple days. I think they are pretty awesome, but I have thought this about products before and fallen out of love over time. But we'll see, and I am here if and whenever you want a detailed opinion.

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Oh i love your haul :D i've tried on one and neither one of these really blows me away hmmm..I might want to give 02 another try but not with the 'mirrored compact ' tho...which i'm sure is terrible for my wallet lol :lol:

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 pm

midnitedesire wrote:Oh i love your haul :D i've tried on one and neither one of these really blows me away hmmm..I might want to give 02 another try but not with the 'mirrored compact ' tho...which i'm sure is terrible for my wallet lol :lol:

Did u notice in the other thread about blushes, I think of a D&G as a favorite blush? That's thanks to you, you steered me that way. Thank u!

Return to “Beauty General”