HAUL + Pics

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
alk1113

Re: HAUL + Pics

Postby alk1113 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:37 am

@kumamon - Right?! Me too!!

@gatos - Oh yeah!! I remember it being mentioned! Has Sonia found away for thr SMUT girls to get their hands on it without purchasing the set?

edit:: I just went to the link. There is a way!! Thanks.

And the brushes were well worth the wait!!

The Kumamon brush is so cute! I can't bring myself to use it Lol

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 am

Alk1113, drool worthy for sure. Glad you're enjoying them and thanks for sharing your pics. The Kabukis are all so cute, I wish I liked them more... I mean I love the way they look, I just need more of a handle to work with. I have the White mushroom and just don't give it enough love because of the handle, I guess I'm not coordinated enough. They sure are pretty to look at though.

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:36 am

@Carlyn : You're very welcome, luv! what did you get? Pls let us know how you like your goodies when you get them!! :D

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:41 am

I login thinking of going on a low buy for a bit and you guys go and post these AMAZING hauls :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

@ Sarah : Gorgeous haul!!!! How do you like THE goat softer than squirrel brush ,hun? :drool: :drool:

@ alk1113 : Everything is just sooooo pretty and cute! !! I totally love what you purchased. Enjoy your goodies! :D

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:44 am

Carlyn wrote:Alk1113, drool worthy for sure. Glad you're enjoying them and thanks for sharing your pics. The Kabukis are all so cute, I wish I liked them more... I mean I love the way they look, I just need more of a handle to work with. I have the White mushroom and just don't give it enough love because of the handle, I guess I'm not coordinated enough. They sure are pretty to look at though.

@Carlyn, that is also my thought. I think they look so cute, but figure that real handles are easier to work with, so I would have more joy from brushes that I'd use more. Except for the cute-to-look-at factor of course :)

Buggsiebee

Postby Buggsiebee » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh MY !!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Holy Cow!! That's one heck of a high class haul there Kiki!!!
Sooooooo much goodness :D ....and there's even more on the way :lol:
That cat's paw looks so amazingly soft! Koyudo really, really knows it's trade. Just brilliant! Super happy for you. Yay, yay & YAY & thanks so much for the pics!!!

Buggsiebee

Postby Buggsiebee » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Carlyn wrote:Alk1113, drool worthy for sure. Glad you're enjoying them and thanks for sharing your pics. The Kabukis are all so cute, I wish I liked them more... I mean I love the way they look, I just need more of a handle to work with. I have the White mushroom and just don't give it enough love because of the handle, I guess I'm not coordinated enough. They sure are pretty to look at though.

I loooooove cutie Kabukis, but I also don't use them much.....or ever, if I'm honest.
If we get the Sonia kabukis - especially one with a fluffy Canadian squirrel head - I promise to change my ways & become a regular Kaubuki user. Really!! :angelic-blueglow:

When do your kids go back to school? My boys only start their 6 1/2 week break at the end of July! It's super late this year - due to the Easter break being so late!. I love the first few weeks, but am sooooooo ready us to get back to a routine by the end of the hols :D

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

alk1113 wrote:Some new additions :-) I've been pleased with all of them!! The Koyudo bp009 and bp006 - I'm so so so in love with!!

OH-MY :happy-bouncyredfire: gosh you even got the Mickey one!!! that one has a HUGE INSANE place in my heart!!!
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Buggsiebee wrote:If we get the Sonia kabukis - especially one with a fluffy Canadian squirrel head - I promise to change my ways & become a regular Kaubuki user. Really!! :angelic-blueglow:

:laughing-rolling: working on it Buggsie... working on it...
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:25 pm

@ Buggsie hahaha i'm a hopeless brush shopper but i know i'm not alone :D Is there any sign from your package which our customs will love to pieces ? :laughing-rolling:

Everyone must own ONE pink koyudo brush so so cute !
The cat paw was the only crazy koyudo kabuki which suits my taste enough to buy it :D The others are just too much for me but i understand how much time they take to shape them. The cat paw is more firm and a bit shorter than my mushroom also because its not tapered on the sides like the mushroom ;)

Return to “Beauty General”