Nail finish like gele nails

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
Anna

Re: Nail finish like gele nails

Postby Anna » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 pm

212kiki wrote:@ Jeanette so i did my first try on friday... it takes some time but what i like is that its not half dry like normal polish when you try to make as precise as possible... and the gel is dry when you're ready !

My cuticels are not the nicest so dont look at that. I did some mistake because i made the thumb first and tilt it to make the others thats why the gel is a bit thicker on one side of it...
I need a better tool to clean the cuticle area from gel i dont like the rosewood stick for that...evtl. a brush ? :D
To the set, i paid 130€ with "free" DHL express shipping from Irland it seems all ok with it.
It contains only the 4fingers LED lamp but i dont wanted to pay so much more for now !

They look perfect to me!!! :clap:
How is the lasting power? No chipping yet? Mine lasts for 2 weeks, my nails grow too fast so I have to remove or redo it after that. :)
The girl at the salon sometimes uses a dentist tool for removing the gel from the cuticles. I don't even know the german word for that. I found it at ebay http://www.ebay.de/itm/Excavator-Set-6-Teile-8Kant-Griff-Zahnarzt-Dental-/161162336912

jilliciouscosmetics

Postby jilliciouscosmetics » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 am

You did an awesome job! :dance:

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Wauw Sarah, they look gorgeous!

AngelaDay

Postby AngelaDay » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:49 am

I wanted to get some amazing nail designs for a long time. I searched and found some amazing and Cute Nail Designs . I'm definitely going to try them. Can some one tell me what kind of equipment I need for these kinds of nails

ShondaCornejo

Postby ShondaCornejo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:57 am

Great nail design. I loved it..

Return to “Beauty General”