TF Nude Dip for sale at Harrods.com

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
Jeanette

TF Nude Dip for sale at Harrods.com

Postby Jeanette » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Just wanted to share that Tom Ford's Nude Dip eyeshadow quad is now part of the permanent quad selection for sale at harrods.com. I know that many people couldn't get it as it was released as a LE quad some months ago.

Carlyn

Re: TF Nude Dip for sale at Harrods.com

Postby Carlyn » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Thanks Jeanette, I know it's coming to the US late April/early May, but I didn't know it was permanent. I have one reserved for someone. I'm just glad I got one in the end and didn't pay Evilbay prices for it.

Aurora Borealis

Postby Aurora Borealis » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:54 am

Great news Jeanette, heard it would come back as a permanent quad, so I will go for this one rather than any from the spring collection. Crossing my fingers it will be in Selfridges soon, so I might be able to pick it up when I go there in two weeks.

Aurora Borealis

Postby Aurora Borealis » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 am

So I had 10 min in Selfridges in Manchester a month ago, and ran down to the TF counter where the SA told me the Nude Dip will be for sale in Selfridges from the 28th of March - so should be there in three days (they did take pre-orders). (sorry for very late posting but was on holiday and then I got a super nasty flu).

She also said something about some new cream shadows that would be released late April I think?? Not sure but it could something off the stuff that are mentioned here: http://www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com/20 ... s-pre.html

Return to “Beauty General”