Attachments
lipstickpackaging.jpg
lipstickpackaging.jpg (121.23 KiB) Viewed 11109 times
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

Jeanette

Re: Lipstick packaging

Postby Jeanette » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Phew, finally got to the last old post that suddenly appeared as unread. But I read a lot of interesting threads along the way :D

Tara

Postby Tara » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:02 am

Jeanette wrote:Phew, finally got to the last old post that suddenly appeared as unread. But I read a lot of interesting threads along the way :D

Hi, Jeanette. :D Is there a way to get alerts when someone posts a comment even if not meant for you? I always forget to check the forum and the threads pile up and overwhelm me so that I don't know where to start reading!!!

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:09 am

Hi Tara,

when you post a comment, there is a list of boxes underneath that you can check off. If you check off the "Notify me when a reply is posted"-box, you will get a mail that there is a new reply in this thread.

Tara

Postby Tara » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:23 am

Jeanette wrote:Hi Tara,

when you post a comment, there is a list of boxes underneath that you can check off. If you check off the "Notify me when a reply is posted"-box, you will get a mail that there is a new reply in this thread.

Oh! haha thank you!!!! :ty:

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Even tho it's a really old topic-

I think my favorite packaging is Chantecaille's Lip Chics. Simple, sleek gunmetal packaging with some weight. Didn't care a lot for the formula, though.

Unfortunately, my favorite formulas by far are the YSL. "Unfortunate" because I don't care for the frilly girly packaging. Still, really like their lipsticks.

gatos

Postby gatos » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Lyanna Stark wrote:Even tho it's a really old topic-

I think my favorite packaging is Chantecaille's Lip Chics. Simple, sleek gunmetal packaging with some weight. Didn't care a lot for the formula, though.

Unfortunately, my favorite formulas by far are the YSL. "Unfortunate" because I don't care for the frilly girly packaging. Still, really like their lipsticks.

Lyanna, I think you may like the recently re-formulated Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer lipsticks then! The new packaging is one of my favourites ever, and they are quite weighty which I know you like. And the formula reminds me of YSL actually, which I also really enjoy, minus the scent. I can live with it, but I don't like it. Same goes for the new RBR, although that one seems much more subtle than the YSL.
20150314_124824-1_resized_1.jpg

I also think you would like the Suqqu lipstick packaging. They are also one of my favourite formulas! It appears many of the shades in the Creamy Glow Moist line are almost entirely sheer, so just a heads up in case you decide to take the plunge, I would try to avoid those :)

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:46 am

[quote="gatos"]Lyanna, I think you may like the recently re-formulated Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer lipsticks then! The new packaging is one of my favourites ever, and they are quite weighty which I know you like. And the formula reminds me of YSL actually, which I also really enjoy, minus the scent. I can live with it, but I don't like it. Same goes for the new RBR, although that one seems much more subtle than the YSL.
20150314_124824-1_resized_1.jpg

Thanks, Cat. you have made me pretty curious about the RBR line, I must say. That damn super cute bunny!

Return to “Beauty General”