Today, I bought...

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
Bonnie

Today, I bought...

Postby Bonnie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:07 am

I thought it would be fun... and maybe cathartic... for us to share what we splurged on.

Today, I walked past the new Chanel cream blushes, and totally came home with one! If I wasn't saving up for Japan, I would have come home with three of them. The lucky blush to come home with me was Presage, because it was LE, and because the SA (sneakily) told me that they only had three of the Presage left.

What did you guys buy today? Or receive in the email?

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Re: Today, I bought...

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 am

It wasn't today but this week and I have to confess...
I went to the Armani counter and I saw the new Rose Popillia and I just had to leave with it, then also a new lippie Rouge d'Armani in shade 300 Orange, sigh
But then this week I also received an order from an Swiss online shop where they actually sell SK-II, this is a miracle !! I got the combo highlighter-blush in 41 to joint my other two Sk-II blushes :dance:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

juujubez

Postby juujubez » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:58 pm

I received my Hakuhodo order yesterday containing the J210 and J5521. Oh my, they are wonderfully soft. After washing, they do poof up quite a bit and are bigger than the black bristled versions which I also own. Why I need the same brushes, who knows lol.

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm

(I realise I should have called this topic "My Confessions" and I can't figure out how to change it - Sonia, are you able to?? hahaha)

I'm just about to put in another Hakuhodo order, because my friend wants something and I might just abuse that flat rate shipping..... :)

Will you be doing a review on those SK-II blushes, Sonia!?

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi Bonnie, what are you considering ordering from Hakuhodo?

Devin

Postby Devin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Sonia- I bought Rose Popillia too. It is stunning and it also looks great over other shadows because it is a bit sheer. I can't wait to play with it more.

I bought Chanel Gri Gri eye shadow this week and it is my first Chanel product. I applied Rose Popillia over it and it made the nicest color. I am also going to place a Hakuhodo order today for G5552, J5523, J142 and J214R.

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

My Confessions...

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Bonnie wrote:(I realise I should have called this topic "My Confessions" and I can't figure out how to change it - Sonia, are you able to?? hahaha)

I'm just about to put in another Hakuhodo order, because my friend wants something and I might just abuse that flat rate shipping..... :)

Will you be doing a review on those SK-II blushes, Sonia!?

If I find a way I will :P
Oh I will review them for sure !
and that's a great excuse to order :lol:

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Devin wrote:Sonia- I bought Rose Popillia too. It is stunning and it also looks great over other shadows because it is a bit sheer. I can't wait to play with it more.

I bought Chanel Gri Gri eye shadow this week and it is my first Chanel product. I applied Rose Popillia over it and it made the nicest color. I am also going to place a Hakuhodo order today for G5552, J5523, J142 and J214R.

I used it today for the first time with a dark sparkly military green in the outer V ... goooowgusss :D
I also got Gri Gri recently, I'll try that then !
Oh another Hakuhodo victim :angelic-red:

silvita40

Postby silvita40 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 pm

I don't have an Armani counter near me so I went to the Dior instead and I got the new gelee eyeshadow "Millenium", the khaki/taupe, I love it. :D
I wish I could test Rose Popilia soon, I hope, any pics Sonia?
And then I went to see the Chanel skincare at Nordstrom, "Le Jour" "La Nuit" and Le Weekend", and I was all excited about them, but the fragrance really turned me off. The SA was disorganized and couldn't find the tester for Le Jour but I wasn't fixated on it, they're just too fragranced for my skin, I could feel the itching starting to happen :oops:
but then oddly enough I tested the CC cream, which is only available in my shade, B20, and I loved it. A tiny dab will do ya. It made my face look perfect and smooth and no fragrance nor shiny weird texture like other BB/CC creams, so I bought it :D
I wore it today with a touch of Chanel blush in Frivole and I apply it with my Hakuhodo 210 brush--yes, I'm a brushaholic too. :D
I love this forum! Thank you Sonia!!! :ty:

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Jeanette wrote:Hi Bonnie, what are you considering ordering from Hakuhodo?

I'm not sure yet! I have a whole list of brushes to order, but I want to save some for Japan... if I order them all now, I will just have to create new lemmings to fill up the vacated spot, which equals... bad news for my bank account!

Return to “Beauty General”