Today, I bought...

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
Michelle

Re: Today, I bought...

Postby Michelle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Devin wrote:
Michelle wrote:i need that white mushroom...that guy is in my cart for next order along with 9 others!

If you order the white mushroom now you get a free zip case. Might that push you over the edge?

oh nice! well, i need to not spend $$$ for now, we just got back from a week in San Diego and now planning next vacation. I will just live vicariously thru everyone elses purchases in the meantime! ;)

jilliciouscosmetics

Postby jilliciouscosmetics » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:45 am

Small Tanseido order with a little custom lettering. Mostly I was just after the YSC 16 and a shorter version of the CQ 10s. I use the YCQ 10s every. single. day. I use the WH 14 all the time but wish it was a little denser... I'm curious to see how they compare.

Michelle

Postby Michelle » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:11 pm

jilliciouscosmetics wrote:Image

Small Tanseido order with a little custom lettering. Mostly I was just after the YSC 16 and a shorter version of the CQ 10s. I use the YCQ 10s every. single. day. I use the WH 14 all the time but wish it was a little denser... I'm curious to see how they compare.

those are some PURRRRRRTE :D Y brushes Jill!

Devin

Postby Devin » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Jill- You make me want my YSC 17 that I ordered, I ordered through Tommy and something I wanted was out of stock so there has been a bit of a delay. I love my YWS 14, I use it for powder. I was looking and their prices didn't really go up, I think their increase was just the tax increase that everyone had. Their brushes might not be the most dense but the quality is very good.

konglishbeauty

Postby konglishbeauty » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 pm

I *still* haven't tried Tanseido, the range and ordering have put me off but there's no way I can hold out any longer with the pictures here! I can't afford to order anything yet (Kiwami, CES and Goss splurge!!!) but I think I'll busy myself making a wish list so that I'll be in a position to make a purchase in a couple of months time. That gives me plenty of time to research and for me, reading all your reviews and comments is almost as enjoyable as buying the brushes straight away.

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 am

Can't wait til you share your purchases konglish!

Actually, everyone's tbh. At the same time, it's killer for my want list. It's growing longer and longer by the post ==

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Same for me, my list keeps growing. And I don't understand it, because I have already bought quite a few. Actually we should probably stop talking to eachother, we all have such a bad influence on one another :( :roll:
But I guess that it may be okay as with age beauty requires more effort ... ? :whistle:

Quote: Beauty at 20 is luck, beauty at 40 is an achievement :angelic-innocent:

Devin

Postby Devin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:25 pm

I got my Tommy order today and my CDJapan order yesterday so I am in new brush bliss. I bought:

Chikuhodo Z-1
Chikuhodo R-C2
Fine Kalla Cheek
Fine Kalla Eyeshadow L
Tanseido YSC17
Addiction Sugar Rusk Palette

Koyudo Deka Fu Pa
Koyudo Harajuku brush in pink
Koyudo White Fu Pa 14
Koyudo BP028
Koyudo BP032
Koyudo BP035

The Koyudos are dry today and I love them all. The Deka fu pa was definitely worth the wait, it is soft with no bleeding and I am so glad I bought it when it was 20% off. I can't wait to play with everything.

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Mon May 12, 2014 2:54 am

Just a quick image of some new skincare I picked up!

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Today I received some products from Biologique Recherche: P50 Lotion & Lait U

BrCmqVxIcAAh5Sv.jpg_large.jpeg

And yesterday it was mascaras (Lash King) from Majolica Majorca. :oops:

BrFha-oCIAAGdED.jpg_large.jpeg
BrFhbKmCcAEw8zE.jpg_large.jpeg
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

Return to “Beauty General”