Today, I bought...

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
Melissa

Re: Today, I bought...

Postby Melissa » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:11 pm

JAW DROPPING GORRRRRRGGGGG.....especially when I heard abt its price :o :o
U better put this baby behind locked doors dear!!!!
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

sin

Postby sin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Jeanette wrote:@Sin, no I don't dispose of the wooden cuticle stick after each use. I just hold it under running water to rinse off the soft gellyish tissue from the cuticles, and then I wipe it dry. I like that it is firm, and still softer than a metal stick.

Thank you, I will pick up some wooden cuticle sticks next time I go shopping and try it out, sounds like it is the perfect medium between my KOH stick and my metal scrapers.

brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_7820a.JPG
Had this little beauty flown in from Japan via Marty's staff. He handed it over to me yesterday at IMATS (see the pic I posted of Cat and Marty on Instagram brushjunkie yesterday). Forever in love. :lol: :violin: :mrgreen:

:o So stunning! *brain explodes*

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:27 pm

brushjunkie wrote:
IMG_7820a.JPG
Had this little beauty flown in from Japan via Marty's staff. He handed it over to me yesterday at IMATS (see the pic I posted of Cat and Marty on Instagram brushjunkie yesterday). Forever in love. :lol: :violin: :mrgreen:

I am lost for words *GASP* :romance-heartsmiley:

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:42 am

IMG_7856a.JPG
Thank you ladies! it is so exquisite, I can't tell you how amazing the detail is and the hair is so soft and is it ever dense! And the brush has weight because of the porcelain handle. I love it to pieces and to me, worth every single penny of its outrageous price lol. I think I will start collecting one every birthday. Here is another pic of it along with the Kokutan white goat kinokos I pre-ordered and the 3 white goat vermillions. The SJ104 I pre-ordered and he brought in for me as well. I grabbed the first two brushes in the foreground SJ103 and SJ5555 from Marty's samples bag. He had no choice but to let them go lol! However, I could not pry the SJ110 and SJ106 away from him so I have to order them when they come back in stock next month coz they are must haves.
:lol: :laughing-rolling: :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Oh my word, Bea, you got some stunners for sure :happy-bouncymagenta: :happy-wavemulticolor: You must be thrilled up there in brush heaven. That porcelain is something else, I would want to start a collection of those too. I am going to do that with the Qusavi, I think those are more affordable than these, I have no idea how much yours cost but it sounds like a lot. Enjoy it, my sweet pea Bea. Thank you for the picture.

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:50 pm

zomg. So much beauty!

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 pm

They are so beautiful! You are so lucky that you succeded in getting the vermillion brushes. They are very beautiful with the white bristles.
I think that they may end up on my wishlist one day, when I have hoarded my more basic needs lol :D

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:21 pm

@Jeanette: Turning the big 5-0 was the perfect excuse to go hog wild on the Haku and IMATS purchases, which I did. I am not finished showing you guys what I got yet... :lol: :laughing-rolling: :confusion-seeingstars:
Bea

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Bea.....YOU NAUGHTY GAL :laughing-rolling:
HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY <3 <3 <3
Woooo hooooo BIG 5-0 is THE perfect excuse to splurge :dance: :dance:
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Melissa wrote:Bea.....YOU NAUGHTY GAL :laughing-rolling:
HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY <3 <3 <3
Woooo hooooo BIG 5-0 is THE perfect excuse to splurge :dance: :dance:

:ty: Melissa! I will bask in the halo of my beauties for the next while until I get my cc bill. Then I will probably most likely be burning my card... :doh: :confusion-seeingstars: :lol: :laughing-rolling: :mrgreen:
Bea

Return to “Beauty General”