In order to be able to post you need to be a registered member and also login in the forum (link on the top of the main page).
Although we would like to take a common sense approach with rules and moderating, temptation can have its dark side so please familiarize yourself with the below rules and guidelines before posting.
1) Introduce yourself in the appropriate forum before posting http://sweetmakeuptemptations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
2) For your own security, do not post personal details (email address, phone, etc), be careful when including info in your profile and/or your signature.
3) We will tolerate insanity but not disrespectful behaviour of any kind, we are not here to judge but to support or be supported and to have fun in the process.
4) One account per user, no duplicates under different names.
5) No personal attacks. Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages only to get a response from others, i.e. "trolling." Repeat violators will be permanently banned.
6) Do not use PM to harass other members, moderators or the admin.
7) Keep your signature short and simple, referral and affiliate links are not allowed. Do not put advertising links (companies, blogs, forums, youtube, facebook, etc) in your posts unless explicitly requested, if you want you can have your own site in your signature and members are free to click if they want to. A typical signature contains the poster's name, e-mail address, website, and a favorite quote or saying. Excessive font size is not allowed. Anyone abusing this privilege will be warned and then have their signature removed until they acknowledge this guideline. We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
8) While you are allowed to promote your web site(s) in your signature, you are not permitted to post links to sites you run or are in any way affiliated with in your posts.
9) If you have a problem or a complaint, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not to the boards.
10) If you have something to post and you're not sure which board it belongs in, do not post it in more than one board. If the administrators or moderators think it would fit better in another location, it will be moved there.
11) All posts are read by myself and the lovely moderation team. If we catch questionable content, it will immediately be edited or removed for further investigation. Any post that is considered advertising for one's self-interests fits under this subject.
12) No Spam allowed. These threads will be disabled and users warned and/or banned.
13) Do not solicit for any kind of material support, self promotion is not allowed. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
14) Do not discuss or link to offensive topics, such as pornography, violent themes, sexism, racism or other discriminatory subjects, even as a joke.
15) DO NOT WRITE ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Seriously
Opinions expressed are the views of the person posting and do not reflect those of the admin or the moderators. We do not always agree with the opinions of the message board posts and SMT is not responsible for anything posted by its members.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by members in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions. Nobody here will be held responsible of any experience turned out wrong or of any purchase advice that did not fit your needs, all the advice here is made based on our own experiences and that doesn't necessarily fit all. YMMV.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest