SURRATT JAPANESE INSPIRED BEAUTY LINE

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
konglishbeauty

Re: SURRATT JAPANESE INSPIRED BEAUTY LINE

Postby konglishbeauty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:18 am

Aw Kay thank you :'(
Palang was a he, by the way. Although he was so fluffy I can see why he looked a bit feminine! In real life he was quite a big cat. The saddest thing about it was that he was only 2 years old, he was an outdoor cat and was in an unfortunate car accident. He had a lot left to live but he was very loved whilst he was alive so I shall always treasure those memories. The best time of his life was when it snowed, he absolutely loved it!

Rougedeluxe

Postby Rougedeluxe » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 am

The brushes aren't available at the Takashimaya counter in Singapore. According to the SA, the distributor has not decided whether to bring them in as they are so expensive. Sigh... On the upside, I now have a 10% discount for the next year on Surratt after spending S$200 to become their VIP (it's an instore boutique that carries several other beauty brands like Koh Gen Do).

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:37 pm

arch wrote:@konglishbeauty: ImageImage

Melissa wrote:Bora!!!! Congraaaatttsss on yr HUGE splurge!!!! Pls share yr thoughts as soon as u get to play with them!!
:text-+1:

:pray:

that is seriously cracking me up :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Buggsiebee

Postby Buggsiebee » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:24 pm

I'd love to know how often Konglishbeauty has been klicked since Arch posted the 'Surratt brushes review'' . Poor Bora must really be feeling under pressure to perform :lol:

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Rougedeluxe wrote:The brushes aren't available at the Takashimaya counter in Singapore. According to the SA, the distributor has not decided whether to bring them in as they are so expensive. Sigh... On the upside, I now have a 10% discount for the next year on Surratt after spending S$200 to become their VIP (it's an instore boutique that carries several other beauty brands like Koh Gen Do).

Me too!! I used my discount gem Surratt to stock up on my KGD...which really wasn't that much cheaper tbh....

arch

Postby arch » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Troy has scheduled a personal appearance at Barneys in New York for 10/23; I'm guessing that's when the new face brush he has been teasing recently will finally be available. Also, for anyone prioritizing their holiday purchases, this brush was tagged as #limitededition.

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 pm

arch wrote:Troy has scheduled a personal appearance at Barneys in New York for 10/23; I'm guessing that's when the new face brush he has been teasing recently will finally be available. Also, for anyone prioritizing their holiday purchases, this brush was tagged as #limitededition.

That's soon now :) I have been informed by Surratt at Liberty that they will tell me when the brush will be available there but I am just afraid it will be much more expensive than in Barneys. Liberty also told me it would be LE, approx 200 gbp but not sure...
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

arch

Postby arch » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:19 pm

Sonia_Admin wrote:That's soon now :)

Sorry, I spoke too soon — just got a message from the Surratt manager that the event has been cancelled; no news about about a launch date or price in USD either.

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:53 pm

arch wrote:
Sonia_Admin wrote:That's soon now :)

Sorry, I spoke too soon — just got a message from the Surratt manager that the event has been cancelled; no news about about a launch date or price in USD either.

oh shame!! I guess we will have to wait a bit... let me check if I can get some info with the UK counters!
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

arch

Postby arch » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:55 pm

The Sublime Powder Brush ($275) is now available for pre-order on Barneys.com, "[e]xpected delivery in November."

Return to “Make-up brushes”