Lemmings

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
Jeanette

Re: Lemmings

Postby Jeanette » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Not knowing how to post pictures in the forum has been an issue for all of us, I think. It is described in different threads as a result to explain how to.
Maybe there should be a subject on that as one of the first threads on the board index :D :D :D

Chuchi

Postby Chuchi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:33 am

@Tara -
I definitely WANT the face brush however I don't know. I was thinking of getting the black Hana Sokoho face and then the black Hana Saibikoho cheek. No matter what I'll get a cheek brush though but the grade of goat hair is what is driving me a bit crazy. I don't know which to invest in! Also, it seems as though I need to make an insta account! I'd love to drool over everyone's pictures. :lol:

I also see that the Koyudo Yakusugi set is still available. If it's still in stock in July (birthday month), I will purchase it as my birthday present to myself. LOL.

Tara

Postby Tara » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:02 am

Chuchi wrote:@Tara -
I definitely WANT the face brush however I don't know. I was thinking of getting the black Hana Sokoho face and then the black Hana Saibikoho cheek. No matter what I'll get a cheek brush though but the grade of goat hair is what is driving me a bit crazy. I don't know which to invest in! Also, it seems as though I need to make an insta account! I'd love to drool over everyone's pictures. :lol:

I also see that the Koyudo Yakusugi set is still available. If it's still in stock in July (birthday month), I will purchase it as my birthday present to myself. LOL.

That would make for a great bday present!!!! I love the Yakusugi set! Yes, please get on IG, if you can. It's too easy to post pictures there! haha Here, it's driving me nuts!

For Koyomo, the new Hanas being made are Saikoho, not Saibikoho, same hair as the Tsuki. :D So if you just want a brush of each kind of hair, getting a Black Hana face and a Tsuki cheek would also give you a variation in handles. :D Just a suggestion... :D

Chuchi

Postby Chuchi » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:11 pm

:I

Why is Koyudo coming out with the special sets that I missed? :crying-yellow:

I want them.. In the Canadian squirrel set, I just want a large or small powder brush. In sabikoho echizen set, I just want the cheek. But I definitely can't afford any set without saving for at least 8 months. WHYYYY :angry-banghead: :crying-yellow:

I guess I'll start saving now. Baha. :pray:

arch

Postby arch » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Giorgio Armani has launched the Maestro Brushes, a 10 piece collection of "Japanese hand made brushes;" this photo refers to Hakuhodo and Brosse Kumano — lifetime brush cleaning service included.

Blanche Étoile's new FACE BRUSH 1, manufactured by Chikuhodo, was restocked (9/16).

The powder brush (sokoho/squirrel) from Koyudo's Bihada Set — see konglishbeauty's photo here — is now being sold individually.

DAI's product catalog was previously available, but they have recently set up an online store.

Jenny Patinkin is releasing a new fall brush collection. (Not sure if they are also made in Japan like her existing Lazy Perfection collection; no word yet on a release date or hair types either.)

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:01 pm

arch wrote:Giorgio Armani has launched the Maestro Brushes, a 10 piece collection of "Japanese hand made brushes;" this photo refers to Hakuhodo and Brosse Kumano — lifetime brush cleaning service included.

Blanche Étoile's new FACE BRUSH 1, manufactured by Chikuhodo, was restocked (9/16).

The powder brush (sokoho/squirrel) from Koyudo's Bihada Set — see konglishbeauty's photo here — is now being sold individually.

DAI's product catalog was previously available, but they have recently set up an online store.

Jenny Patinkin is releasing a new fall brush collection. (Not sure if they are also made in Japan like her existing Lazy Perfection collection; no word yet on a release date or hair types either.)

Thank you for all of the info! I've been eyeing the sokoho/squirrel set for a while now :)

arch

Postby arch » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:59 am

The Giorgio Armani Maestro brushes are now available online/in-stores:
I've not seen any in-depth reviews — just a passing reference to how "ultra soft" the fan brush feels.

Jenny Patinkin's Gem Collection is also available online, as a set (160.00 USD) and sold separately:
The description mentions these LE brushes are "[h]andmade in Japan from all natural, uncut hairs." Does the All-Over Face 2 brush head remind anyone else of the Wayne Goss 13?

Lastly, Dr.Recella has recently added makeup brushes to their product lineup:
Don't know if/when they'll be added to their online store (or if they will only be available at store locations where the brand is stocked).

zleog

Postby zleog » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:00 pm

TSUBOKAWA MOUHITSU KOYOMO

Koyomo Hana Gradation Beni Brushes are available at:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/products?term. ... new&page=1

(just to add a bit of colour in here) :P

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:25 pm

I just saw those on IG. I only have the big powder brush. I want the eyeshadow brush but my powder is the pink with black and white. I guess I need to match that lol. :mrgreen: :lol:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

zleog

Postby zleog » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:39 pm

M Brush by Maxineczka‬

Maxineczka has launched her
"LUXURY BRUSH SET
24K GOLD FERRULE
AND FINEST NATURAL HAIR
HANDMADE IN JAPAN"