BRUSH - Comparison Picture Requests

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
brushjunkie

Re: BRUSH - Comparison Picture Requests

Postby brushjunkie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:51 pm

:ty: Izzy for this comparison pic. Now if only USPS would get their act together and flippin' get my package across the damn border! Cat and I have been waiting since Nov. 6 for our Takumi package that Angela sent and it is still not here. Tracking is useless as it hasn't updated for a while, grrrrr...
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Bea - sorry to hear about that. I got mine from Visage (together with T-4, T-7 and T-8) immediately after it was available there (I even managed to use the 18% discount).

I am now "thinking" about T-1 and T-2 :D

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:21 pm

brushjunkie wrote::ty: Izzy for this comparison pic. Now if only USPS would get their act together and flippin' get my package across the damn border! Cat and I have been waiting since Nov. 6 for our Takumi package that Angela sent and it is still not here. Tracking is useless as it hasn't updated for a while, grrrrr...

When I was waiting for my polishes the tracking wasn't updated for 2 weeks, but said it was in transit. But as soon as it landed in Denmark it was updated again and delivered in two days. So to me it appears that USPS has some loads that they cannot manage to process within acceptable time.

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Izzy wrote:I am officially new here but as you can see I am not new at all to makeup brushes... I have been reading here a lot and I am happy to help...

Thank you, and welcome!

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:19 am

@ Izzy
Thank you for the comparisons pic and welcome to Smutville, I hope you enjoy it here! :D

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:21 am

@Jeanette
Sonia just posted a pic of all of them on IG ,hun!HERE
Personally, I found T-5 is uber-soft 'goat hair' ,slightly larger and a bit less tapered than the Z-2 and less directional shape with a bigger head and fluffier overall , I guess it really depends on your personal preference. I don't own Kiwami Highlight so I can't say anything on that :)

sin

Postby sin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Izzy wrote:I am officially new here but as you can see I am not new at all to makeup brushes... I have been reading here a lot and I am happy to help...

Hello Izzy and welcome, I hope we read a lot more of you soon :D. Your pictures came out great for your first try, I have tried a dozen times and my pictures never come out that great!

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:32 pm

midnitedesire wrote:@Jeanette
Sonia just posted a pic of all of them on IG ,hun!HERE
Personally, I found T-5 is uber-soft 'goat hair' ,slightly larger and a bit less tapered than the Z-2 and less directional shape with a bigger head and fluffier overall , I guess it really depends on your personal preference. I don't own Kiwami Highlight so I can't say anything on that :)

Thank you, Tesla. Personally I find the Z-2 too pointed, so the Takumi T-5 may suit me better.

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:34 pm

This is a picture for Cat ! :oops: :lol:

Also can you girlz please some pics of your canadian squirrel blush brushes ?
I'd like to see them ! :D
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

Return to “Make-up brushes”