Custom Order MAKIE

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
212kiki

Re: Custom Order MAKIE

Postby 212kiki » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 am

Yes girls its a matcha caddy which i found while hard searching for nice makie flowers.... in the end i had to buy it, its freaking awesome !!

Bonnie look out for natsume or pens and such things they often have awesome makie paints !
But you must be really clear what you want in detail...

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 am

Ooooh our wayward Bonnie has come back yay!

I get to see Gatos' makiefied H008 this weekend, wheeeee! :dance: :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

alk1113

Postby alk1113 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Bonnie wrote:Omg I missed out so much!! Everyone's brushes are so STUNNING, how did you manage to pick the design you wanted?? That would be so difficult.....

I think I want my very own now eeeep!!!
Carlyn wrote:Angela, that took my breath away! I didn't even think this level of detail was possible. I was planning to collect the Qusavi kabukis, but now I want a custom Makie brush first. Where did you find your design? I wouldn't know where to begin. Suggestions for galleries of designs please, anyone? I know you must be so thrilled with your brush, congrats! I would be in heaven to see and touch something of that beauty every day.

Cat, where is yours, sweet girl?

I just searched the internet until there was nothing left to search Lol We went through a few designs first before I decided on this one. Previous to this was a koi fish but they looked to meh and the samples they sent I didn't really like - I also felt for some reason that it was a little masculine so I switched to this :) I wanted that was traditionally Japanese. I'm sure they can paint anything now... after receiving the sample image they painted the almost exactly the same AND its hard to appreciate it unless you know how small the H008 - I was blown away when I got it in person. I couldn't imagine what anyone would use this teeny-tiny brush for Lol

gatos

Postby gatos » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Carlyn, my brush finally arrived this week, it is lovely! I am sorry I haven't had the chance to take proper pictures, I posted some crappy ones on IG but I want to take better ones to post here, hoping to do it this weekend :D

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Well Angela, your brush is just stunning, wow! So how does the process go? Sorry, I'm clueless here.

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:22 pm

212kiki wrote:You're damn right gatos !
Never look for makie beauties otherwise you end like me :

I can't stop staring at your babies,Sarah! They are GORGEOUSSSSS! :romance-heartspink:

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Cat, I'm going to look you up on IG. Dying to see yours.

alk1113

Postby alk1113 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Carlyn wrote:Well Angela, your brush is just stunning, wow! So how does the process go? Sorry, I'm clueless here.

The ordering process or the makie process? Sarah and Cat have that way down. I don't even know where to begin Lol I still ask them questions to this day hahaha. But the ordering is easy :) you communicate through email to Yoshi what designs you're interested in. Then they send you a few samples - the first one is usually some outrageous and amazing brush. Roughly about $2K hahaha then then send you a sample of a more affordable brush and tweak if from there. Mine some how got delayed... maybe three times? I'm not sure and I received it a 4-6 weeks after the estimated due date. They had said the brush was damaged or something and had to contact Koyudo. I don't really know the whole story though, they weren't too clear. Hope that helps :):):)

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Carlyn the best thing is when you have a reference object what you like before you contact them, maybe they can give you samples too. For me it was the matcha caddy from the pic I posted. I contacted Yoshi San and made the "photoshop" on the brush front myself because I knew how i wanted it to look like... Since i don't wanted my name they asked me if I want flowers on the back side too and they made a photoshop sample for me. I decided and cleared which makie methode it would be and send out my brush after we cleared all.
It took some time because he must check back with the company but in my case I was sure what I wanted so I was quite fast i think...

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Carlyn wrote:Cat, I'm going to look you up on IG. Dying to see yours.

Carlyn you're on IG?!! Find me honeyjrplus :o
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Return to “Make-up brushes”