Brush ALERT! KOYOMO Setsugekka brushes

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
Aurora Borealis

Re: Brush ALERT! KOYOMO Setsugekka brushes

Postby Aurora Borealis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 am

Kay wrote:Thank you all! Now that many are doing using instagram instead of posting centrally here, it's difficult to follow what is happening-- so appreciate the heads up from Carlyn and timely clarification from everyone else! :ty:

I agree with you Kay, it's all a bit confusing. I had no idea about the price increase or the 20% discount, but hopefully Toshiya got my order (finally decided to start with the Black Hana Sokoho cheek and eye).

Kay

Postby Kay » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:49 am

Jeanette, thank you for the invitation. :D Instagram is a dilemma for me. I personally am not comfortable with posting photos -- I'm too private and dislike taking photos as well. I do sometimes visit those that are public but often feel like I am lurking...not a good feeling. This forum has been a happy place for me as information was centralized and one could share even without photos.

One idea that has popped into my head is for forum members to allow access to their Instagram to other forum members via the members only section. Don't know if that technologically could be done or if forum members would be comfortable expanding their Instagram circle to other forum members but, then again, it would be by choice. Those without Instagram could continue to share via the forum and forum members with Instagram could share via their Instagram or directly in this forum. Anyways, just an idea. Since I don't have Instagram I may be waaaay off base. :roll:

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 am

Kay, you can open an IG account and just follow other members that you want to follow. Many of us have private accounts, so you cannot see anything, unless you ask to follow, and we allow you to. And you can do so yourself. You don't need to post anything yourself to take part in the discussions below other people's pictures.

I don't think that IG posts could be shared in the forum, and the forum would be spammed if they could. There is too much going on for that, I think. Including daily pictures of a certain brush, which brushes are used for which products of today's makeup etc.

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:19 am

Handles of the TSUKI and YUKI in bright day light! No filter. Ridges of the YUKI aren't deep as I thought they would be but still clearly show up. Urushi technique is DIVINE. Love IT!!
Attachments
image.jpg
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:52 am

LOVE them :romance-hearteyes: :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heart:

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:22 pm