Spring 2015 collections

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
sin

Re: Spring 2015 collections

Postby sin » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:31 pm

I might be the only one feeling like this but I need to get my hands on Suqqu Ex-25 when it comes out. I have been searching for a palette like that for quite a while now. Is it too soon to panic? I have never preordered/waitlisted from Selfridges before, how's the process? Do I just give them my address and credit card details and hope to get lucky? Can you add other products to your order if they confirm your LE order? :think:

This German blogger has some pictures and a FOTD with a lipstick and the blush (not that you can see much...) of the Chanel Spring collection which is coming out on 01/07
http://www.les-attitudes.com/2014/11/12 ... arisienne/
She says the blush smells like a rose garden which makes it a pass for me - I had an awful experience with the fragranced Burberry blushes...

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:47 pm

I have never pre ordered from Selfridges before. We've been using this new Tokyo personal shopper Toshiya Fukuma (pls look at Japan Personal Shopper thread for all his details) and he will be able to reserve the palette for u if Selfridges doesnt work out!
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

sin

Postby sin » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:16 am

:ty: !!

Official info on the Tom Ford Lips & Boys collection with pics and Selfridges notification link:
http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-beaut ... ore-181423
50 miniature-sized, limited edition lipsticks will be released for one day only, November 28th at 12:01am on tomford.com. They’ll make a reappearance in select stores on December 26th, 2014. Each lipstick retails for $32.00. (Check out WWD’s interview with Tom Ford on the upcoming launch.) Each lip color is designed by a man who has inspired the designer.

And a few excerpts from the aforementioned article:
Each of the 50 shades — named for a man past or present in Ford’s life — will also be available for sale separately, beginning on Nov. 28 at 12:01 am on tomford.com, for one day. On Dec. 26, it will reappear in-store in 200 of the brand’s 400 global doors, and in 100 doors in North America.

(...)

In the Lips & Boys lineup, there are 10 shade ranges, encompassing nude browns, violets and plums, metallics, reds and light pinks. The high-pigment shades are done in a base of soja seed extract, Brazilian murumuru butter and chamomile flower oil.

Thirty-six offerings are new shades; 10 are from Velvet Suede, Ford’s current seasonal color story, and four are from previous seasons. Ford predicted bestsellers will include Tomas, a coral hue; Matthew, a coral pink; Flynn, a light pink; Giacomo, a deep rose, and Patrick, a muted coral pink. Each clutch-size lipstick will retail for $32. The lipsticks can also be packaged in sets of any three hues in the collection.

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Sin, I sent you a pm.

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:28 am

sin wrote:She says the blush smells like a rose garden which makes it a pass for me - I had an awful experience with the fragranced Burberry blushes...

I'm gonna pass on this blush too. I love its design but the colors are too neutral to warm for me. I won't wear it, I need cooler tones.

I'm disappointed by Dior and NARS collections. But I will try to get the limited EX-16 Suqqu "Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist". :P I'm also interested in the quads but I want to see more pics ! >w<
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

Gladys L.

Postby Gladys L. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:18 am

Collection pics updated in magazines (some):

http://hpplus.jp/maquia/topics/20141222/

I love the elegance es, if the color saturation shown is correct, but elegance often has its products looking different from the promo pic.

http://hpplus.jp/maquia/topics/20141222 ... 69750.html

Also, the RMK video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrY4yRqlEcc

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Wow ! Thank you Gladys for those links ! :D
Now I think I want at least 2 of the Suqqu palettes. x)
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:22 pm

Thank goodness nothing that makes my heart skips a beat :dance: :dance:
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:25 pm

I had ore-ordered the Guerlain Perles de Blush at Nordstrom and today I got a notice that they canceled my order. Apparently they didn't have enough to fulfill all the pre-ordered sales. I'm bummed :( Hopefully, it'll be for sale elsewhere later.

Sanikki

Postby Sanikki » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:51 pm

I really need to stay away from these releases! :o

Return to “Make-up brushes”