Spring 2015 collections

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
laura

Re: Spring 2015 collections

Postby laura » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:34 am

gatos wrote:Sorry to confuse you laura! My pic above is not the actual #19, I just tried to conjure up as close a palette as I could with the other Suqqu shades I already own. The pan with the split darker blue actually belongs to Konruri (#12) which appears to be a close match for the blue in Awafujisukashi ;)

No, no my bad! I tried to read the comments carefully, but darn I made mistake anyway. :D Your own version was very close to Awafujisukashi! I was all 'oooh so pigmented'.

Btw gatos I just stumbled by your Instagram yesterday evening! Such a lovely lovely photos, I'm going to follow you! :romance-wub:

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:03 am

Laura, what's your IG username? There's a few of us SMUTties on IG and I'd like to follow any other SMUTy gals there. I'm carlyn_gr on IG.

bellyhead

Postby bellyhead » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:59 pm

laura wrote:Suqqu has come out lately with so many palettes :o Is it just me, or is this more than usual? I really want the limited edition one they only sell as a set if you book some beauty treatment. S/S2015 palettes however.. I want them all. I never wear blue or green eyeshadow, but I crave #19! In some photos, like Tomoko's instagram, Awafujisukashi (#19) looks like the blue pan doesn't have a darker side? I'm confused. #18 looks something I would wear every day and the LE would get lots of love from me too. I'm glad only one of these are LE so I can grab these palettes later too!

I wasn't really impressed with Suqqu before. Now that I've played with EX-25 since it's release, I'm starting to love it more and more for every day: subtlety, fine adult shimmer, complexity, beautiful variation in colors... everything! Maybe one of my best purchases from last year. Suqqu, I need you more.

Laura, Suqqu lately has been releasing a few perm quads every season along with an LE. and then LE's during the Holiday & Summer season. The quad you see in with that skincare kit is Komorebi, which is a release from when it was originally released in I think Fall 11. That one and Mizuaoi are hard to come by, so if it appeals to you, it might be a good time to try to pick up! :)

gatos

Postby gatos » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:07 pm

laura wrote:Btw gatos I just stumbled by your Instagram yesterday evening! Such a lovely lovely photos, I'm going to follow you! :romance-wub:

Wow, thank you Laura, you make my day with such a lovely compliment! :romance-heartsfade: I had no idea you were on IG, will follow you stat. Definitely look for all the smuties there! A few like Carlyn above may be on private, but they have the real eye candy and photography skills to boot! My pics don't hold a candle to any of theirs unfortunately (for me haha!) :lol:

gatos

Postby gatos » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:12 pm

bellyhead wrote: The quad you see in with that skincare kit is Komorebi, which is a release from when it was originally released in I think Fall 11. That one and Mizuaoi are hard to come by, so if it appeals to you, it might be a good time to try to pick up! :)

Mizuaoi will forever be my one who got away :cry: I remember they also sold a few when Fenwick Suqqu opened last year... I need to move to London. Anybody got one they don't want? Oh, Sumiredama too! :pray: :pray: :pray: :lol:

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Hey ladies, Does anyone know when it will be available on selfridges website? as it didn't launch online today :doh:

bellyhead

Postby bellyhead » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:37 pm

midnitedesire wrote:Hey ladies, Does anyone know when it will be available on selfridges website? as it didn't launch online today :doh:

hey, it's on ichibankao now, but at counters at Selfridges. I think I will just ring them up tomorrow to order some pieces.

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:06 am

I just bought #EX16 lipstickk and the #19 quad. So excited to receive them ! Next one will be Hanashoubu (if I remember right) ! :dance:
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

gatos

Postby gatos » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:17 am

Whee ! Confetti !! wrote:I just bought #EX16 lipstickk and the #19 quad. So excited to receive them ! Next one will be Hanashoubu (if I remember right) ! :dance:

Yay Whee! I am excited for you too :D
After going about it a million times, I am starting to think I may eventually end up with #18, thank goodness it's not LE so I can take my sweet little time haha. I am, however, also considering the ex-16 lipstick, would super appreciate it if you could show us some swatches when you get it :roll: :ty: :ty: :ty:

Kay

Postby Kay » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:27 am

There is a sale at Bonbon Cosmetics right now -- so good chance to pick up some of the new Suqqu palettes.

Return to “Make-up brushes”