Personal Shopper in Japan

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
Melissa

Re: Personal Shopper in Japan

Postby Melissa » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:10 am

Bea I couldnt find cheaper or other maple leaf set! I asked my Tau Selctshop contact if they have it. I'll let u know asap!!

Yes join us group ordering the Koyomo!!!
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

Toshiya

Postby Toshiya » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:09 am

Thank you, Melissa, for your nice introduction)) And thank you, Sonia, for giving me an opportunity to join this wonderful fude world))
Sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread.

My name is Toshiya Fukuma from Tokyo.
email :toshiyafukuma@gmail.com
and
http://instagram.com/fudejapan
https://www.facebook.com/fudejapan

this is my personal site where I post 'Japan' in general)
https://www.facebook.com/toshiya.fukuma
http://instagram.com/toshiyafukuma

I have already talked with many of you through Instagram or email.
Thank you!

Yes, I am in Shibuya Hikarie where Hakuhodo and Yojiya are located. Hakuhodo Aoyama, the biggest one in Tokyo, is 10 minutes away on foot. 10 minutes to Shinjuku, 20 minutes to Ginza etc. Hikarie also has many cosmetic brands -THREE, CPB, Cosme Decorte, etc. Tokyu Department store at Shibuya Station has SUQQU, Albion, Elegance, IPSA, and another Hakuhodo. Those are very easy to get access to.

I was amazed at the vast knowledge of people in this community about Fude. I am learning! But I was born and raised in Hiroshima till I came for a university in Tokyo. So I have something in common with you all)

I studied and worked in USA - Texas for school and Canon USA in NY. Also I lived in Finland for six months as an exchange student. After I came back to Japan, I thought it good to post on 'Japan' or my 'Shibuya' life to instagram and I met Melissa, thank you.

I post pictures I take at shops to instagram, if you are interested in buying products, please email me on toshiyafukuma@gmail.com

Melissa mentioned fees - now I have good relation with some fude companies, I will charge no fee to purchases of Chikuhodo, Koyudo and Kihitsu. I will talk to more companies.

Very nice to meet you all))

Thank you,
Toshiya

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:14 am

Yay! Welcome Toshiya san! :dance: :clap: It's very nice to see you here and please don't be alarmed by our craziness on this forum. :lol: :laughing-rolling: :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:22 pm

:ty: for your personal introduction Toshiya san. GREAT to see u here in the Fude rabbit hole :lol:
Im so HAPPY and greatful for your hard work with all of us and for pulling through at Kihitsu Koyudo and Chikuhodo :ty: :ty:
I hope none of us will scare u away and I hope u will enjoy it for a long while :clap: :clap:
brush hoarder ;-)

decibelle

Postby decibelle » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:49 am

This is awesome! :) :) :)

I sent my very first ever email to Toshiya-San, and then after several days I sent another in case the first went to his spam filter by mistake.

Based on your experiences, how long might I usually expect to wait before a reply?

ps: Did I say how awesome this is? Cos wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:20 pm

decibelle wrote:This is awesome! :) :) :)

I sent my very first ever email to Toshiya-San, and then after several days I sent another in case the first went to his spam filter by mistake.

Based on your experiences, how long might I usually expect to wait before a reply?

ps: Did I say how awesome this is? Cos wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Yaaayyyy good for you!!!
Well Toshiya has a lot more clients by now so do expect a delay in his reply. If u don't hear anything from him in a week resend yr email again or comment on his IG dear!!! Njoy ur goodies!
brush hoarder ;-)

decibelle

Postby decibelle » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 am

Melissa wrote:Yaaayyyy good for you!!!
Well Toshiya has a lot more clients by now so do expect a delay in his reply. If u don't hear anything from him in a week resend yr email again or comment on his IG dear!!! Njoy ur goodies!

Thank you Melissa. :)

I'm not on IG, but I'll sit on my hands for a week and then [spam his ass whoops sorry what I meant was] try again nicely. :P

decibelle

Postby decibelle » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:07 am

Ok, I waited a week, then emailed again, and now several more weeks have passed with no reply, not even in my spam folder.  I hope Toshiya-san's spam machine isn't filtering me but fear it may be so.  :/

I'm not on Instagram.  Would any SMUTies very kindly ask Toshiya-san to check his spam folder/filter for mails from me, and/or ask him to get back to me in this thread?

My shopping list:
Chikuhodo  Case C-5 Red
Chikuhodo  Case C-PS Passion
Chikuhodo  Takumi T-6 
Chikuhodo  Takumi T-7
Chikuhodo  Takumi T-8
Hakuhodo J5529

Am so grateful for your help.  :)  :)  :)

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi decibelle, try these emails. I sometimes use all three, I think he's getting so many emails that he can't get through them all. On IG he often asks people to email him again. His email addys are toshiyafukuma@gmail.com, fudejapan@hotmail.com, toshiyafukuma@icloud.com. Copy all of the addresses when you write him and he's bound to get one. I've had to send multiple emails myself before I get an answer. Good luck!

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Carlyn wrote:Hi decibelle, try these emails. I sometimes use all three, I think he's getting so many emails that he can't get through them all. On IG he often asks people to email him again. His email addys are toshiyafukuma@gmail.com, fudejapan@hotmail.com, toshiyafukuma@icloud.com. Copy all of the addresses when you write him and he's bound to get one. I've had to send multiple emails myself before I get an answer. Good luck!

Lately Toshiya has asked me to use his fudejapan@hotmail.com address. I think he is trying to stick to one.

Return to “Make-up brushes”