TAKEDA brushes

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
dusty

Re: TAKEDA brushes

Postby dusty » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Preview of my takeda brushes. They just emailed these pictures to me. First one is Melissa cheek :angelic-innocent: then three small goat brushes and a portable. The last four brushes are made of a different kind of ex fine goat hair, different texture and even softer then the hair used in foundie brushes and Melissa cheek (said Takeda).
Can't wait to get my hands on them! :P
DSCN1353-1.jpg
Melissa cheek brush

DSCN1356.jpg

DSCN1359-1.jpg
Last edited by dusty on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:18 pm

The eye brushes look very pretty with the wooden handles!
Hmmmmm maybe I should keep the face brushes red and black and eye brushes with the maple!

Dustyy, can u pls post the prices of the eye brushes? :ty: :ty:
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

Buggsiebee

Postby Buggsiebee » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Your brushes look loooovely, Dusty :)
I think it's so nice that they send pics of the brushes before shipping!
I like the combination of the black handle & black ferule with the writing in kanji. Is that your name on the brush?

dusty

Postby dusty » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:35 am

Buggsiebee wrote:Your brushes look loooovely, Dusty :)
I think it's so nice that they send pics of the brushes before shipping!
I like the combination of the black handle & black ferule with the writing in kanji. Is that your name on the brush?

Thank you Buggsiebee! It is my name in Chinese! The characters for my name are identical in Chinese & Kanji; so i guess the answer is yes! :lol: I asked for long black handle since I felt the red handle is a bit too short; but I did not expect the brush to look this nice :angelic-innocent: ohh Also, all four handles are no print handles: no brush size no company name etc. I feel like Takeda does not care that their company name is not printed on the handle.... (they were gonna charge me another 200 yen for engraving "Takeda brush" on the other side lol)

@ Melissa I will pm you the price details.

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:52 am

Dusty, can you share the numbers and prices for the round eyeshadow brushes with me too? How do you find them? Dense enough?

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 am

Me again Dusty. I may like my name in Kanji with my next order, how can I find out what it is?

Buggsiebee

Postby Buggsiebee » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:21 am

That's interesting that they would charge to have their name printed on their own brushes! Are the eye brushes also your own custom designed heads?
Hmmm....I can see that Takeda will be getting plenty of my pay cheque over the next few months!
Could you perhaps tell me the combined length of handle & ferule for the black brush & also for the shorter ( ? ) eye shadow brushes? I prefer long handled brushes because they sit better in my brush holders. The short bruhses tend to get lost among all the taller brushes & never get used. On the other hand, I would kike to get some different colored handles, other than just the black. I am just concerned that they might be too short.

Tara

Postby Tara » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi, Dusty. Your maple and black brushes interest me a lot! How do they feel in the hand? Would you mind at all sharing the measurements and price? :D

dusty

Postby dusty » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:29 pm

@ Carlyn @ Tara I should have been more clear but I just received these pictures from Takeda! Have not got my hands on them yet. Hopefully they can be shipped before the end of next week... and fingers and toes crossed they wont get stuck at the custom :pray: Will definitely post more once I got them!

@ Buggsiebee I'm not expecting the handles to be too long coz I am nearsighted... will definitely keep you posted.

These brushes are custom brushes... and the two pointy brushes are a result of a misunderstanding :lol: When I realize they misunderstood my question they already made a prototype of each so I just went along since I really need more goat eye brushes.
Last edited by dusty on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dusty

Postby dusty » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Carlyn wrote:Me again Dusty. I may like my name in Kanji with my next order, how can I find out what it is?

I am not sure Carlyn! Chinese is my mother tongue! and Traditional Chinese characters and Kanji characters share a lot of similarities in terms of writing and meaning, but not in pronunciation.

Return to “Make-up brushes”