TAKEDA brushes

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
dusty

Re: TAKEDA brushes

Postby dusty » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Melissa wrote:SNEAK PEEK of my Takeda blush brush. First impression: its a WINNER! Sorry girls but I'm in love again with the hairs!!!!! Pre bath: the perfect density I'd hoped for! At first I asked them to make the side more tapered but they said it won't work with these hairs. So I decided to trust them on their judgment. Oh boy were they right. Yep Takeda nailed it again!!!!

Will update asap after its dry!!!

Grab pop corn & wait! Could you post the spec of the brush when you get a chance? :ty:

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Comp pics
Attachments
image.jpg
With Koyomo Face
image.jpg
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:21 pm

It's drying now. Willpost specs asap lovelies :dance: :dance:
brush hoarder ;-)

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Melissa, do you have the Tsuki cheek? Just wondering if they're similar in size and density. Doesn't really matter as I've already ordered it, lol. :ty: for sharing your gem with us.

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Carlyn wrote:Melissa, do you have the Tsuki cheek? Just wondering if they're similar in size and density. Doesn't really matter as I've already ordered it, lol. :ty: for sharing your gem with us.

I ordered the Yuki which is still not finished yet :(
But I had Sarah's in my hand and Takeda is def more dense than the Tsuki cheek. Shapewise maybe almost same. I forgot to take a comp pic of those 2. Too many brushes to pack :lol: :lol:
brush hoarder ;-)

Tara

Postby Tara » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:21 am

It's beautiful! Can't wait to see more comp pics! And your thoughts on the hair quality vs Koyomo and other saihoko brushes. :D I've already ordered this one of course! How could I not?! Have you considered asking them to make a face brush? :dance:

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:53 am

The brush head looks like a similar shape to the Haku S104, just smaller. I already have the J210 and the RC-2. Am on the fence on whether to get this one. I am not much of a blush user either. Hardly have any. My OCD however is trying to rear its ugly head saying I need all three of these damn brushes!@#$% :twisted: :doh: :confusion-seeingstars: :lol: :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

argiro

Postby argiro » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:08 am

Melissa wrote:Comp pics

Great my dear,great!Could you post a picture with J210 and R-C2 with your Takeda??

dusty

Postby dusty » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 pm

It seems that my Takeda washing brush shares a similar shape with the Melissa brush (probably mine is larger). But it is made with goat hair one grade lower then the foundies. I can feel a difference but this hair is soft enough..... The top of the brush is not complete flat so it won't pick up too much product. These days I am having so much fun stamping my cheeks with Nars Luster & Orgasm. Instant defused look without the need for blending. ( I blend anyways just to feel the softness :angelic-innocent: )

I defintely prefer the goat hair on the washing brush & the two foundies then the hair on RC2. So now if only Takeda/Toshiya will respond to my email...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Take a seat and wait for your gorgeous pair ,Tsuki powder together with Tsuki eye :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:ty: for these great comparison !!!
That Tsuki powder, I wish I had gone for the it too! I really tried to put it out of my mind but man....it's so difficult :confusion-seeingstars: :laughing-rolling:

Return to “Make-up brushes”