KASHOEN brushes

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
Melissa

KASHOEN brushes

Postby Melissa » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Ladies,
KASHOEN brushes are being offered here with INT SHIPPING :dance:

I think they will offer more brushes than the ones are being offered for now! And its cheaper than RRP on Kashoen website!!

http://www.alexcious.com/brands/detail129.html
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

Lyanna Stark

Re: KASHOEN brushes

Postby Lyanna Stark » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks, Melissa!

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Gasp! I just looked at the prices. :o Why are they so expensive? Are the prices justified?

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Jeanette wrote:Gasp! I just looked at the prices. :o Why are they so expensive? Are the prices justified?

The Royal serie is the most exp brushes I've ever seen. Its because the painted handles.
http://kashoen.jp/products_royal_kashoen.html
Sonia bought the WA serie. She did a review in the past!
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Jeanette wrote:Gasp! I just looked at the prices. :o Why are they so expensive? Are the prices justified?

the ones that cost +1000usd are painted by very vip painters with extreme techniques, it takes them a huge lot of time and work to perform that, they are usually brushes for the Emperors. :lol:
the red and black ones are goat brushes, not fine hair like Koyudo white mushroom, it's thick hair but soft and super efficient and to be honest they are on my top 5, they managed to create a blush brush and powder brush with perfect shapes to fit the most multipurpose idea.
I don't know if they are worth the high price,but they are the ones I use the most from all my collection!
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

alk1113

Postby alk1113 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Melissa wrote:Ladies,
KASHOEN brushes are being offered here with INT SHIPPING :dance:

I think they will offer more brushes than the ones are being offered for now! And its cheaper than RRP on Kashoen website!!

http://www.alexcious.com/brands/detail129.html

I almost pulled the trigger on the face cleansing brush last night Lol I'll wait until next year though. Thank you Melissa for the info!! :ty:

Buggsiebee

Postby Buggsiebee » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:15 am

Just a tip for those interested in purchasing from this store. They will NOT declare as a gift, nor lower the declared price on the package, so be prepared to pay some serious import taxes, or find a different method of getting hold of these pretties.

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Angela, I almost got the red/black cleansing brush too, the price is great, but I do prefer the burgundy/black one that I asked Toshiya about. So I'll just wait for now.

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Sonia_Admin wrote:

the ones that cost +1000usd are painted by very vip painters with extreme techniques, it takes them a huge lot of time and work to perform that, they are usually brushes for the Emperors. :lol:
the red and black ones are goat brushes, not fine hair like Koyudo white mushroom, it's thick hair but soft and super efficient and to be honest they are on my top 5, they managed to create a blush brush and powder brush with perfect shapes to fit the most multipurpose idea.
I don't know if they are worth the high price,but they are the ones I use the most from all my collection!

Oh Sonia, how could I miss that!?! I always admire the beautiful Kashoen brush that sometimes pops up in the changing pictures on your blog. Is it one of them?
Could you post pictures, please :pray:

gatos

Postby gatos » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Return to “Make-up brushes”