Clé de Peau Brushes ?

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
Whee ! Confetti !!

Clé de Peau Brushes ?

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:39 pm

One of my friends (who knows my growing passion for brushes) brought these two very cute (and soft) brushes from Clé de Peau (Shiseido) to my home to show them to me. She had not much informations about them or the hairs since they've been given to her but it did pique my curiosity.

I was only able to find ONE single blogpost from 2012 about the cheek brush (from My Women Stuff): http://www.mywomenstuff.com/2012/02/get ... eek-brush/
I wonder if they're still available somewhere...

Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

sin

Re: Clé de Peau Brushes ?

Postby sin » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:45 am

I am not sure if they are authentic, the blogger mentions that she bought them from strawberrynet which is not exactly a site known for selling 100% authentic goods, the eyeshadow brush comes in a set with sponge applicators and I couldn't find a single post where the brushes have been bought from a reliable source (CDP counter etc.)... idk, smells fishy to me. I would send CDP an email with the pictures attached and ask if they can tell you if/when they have produced the brushes ( customercare@cledepeaubeaute.com ).

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:59 pm

I think I have seen the blush brush a few years ago, at a CdP counter. I don't even know if it was for sale, the CdP rep just used it on me to show me the powder foundation. I remember thinking it was a nice brush, but didn't ask about it. Later I tried to research it, but didn't find anything. More recently I was at a CdP counter and they showed me their new brushes, but I wasn't impressed with the quality at all.

henieta

Postby henieta » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:41 am

these should be the old version of the brand. They have a new set of brush that is made of Squirrel hair. the quality is quite good. Image

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Ah, pretty! Would totally want to get my hands on the blush/powder and the eye.

Thanks for the pics, henieta!

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Thank you so much for the pics Henieta !
Glad to see they have a set because on their website, you can only see their foundation brushes.
Would definitely like to play with them ! Especially the eyeshadow one ! :)
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

Return to “Make-up brushes”