CHIKUHODO × BEAUTYLISH Sakura Collection

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
arch

CHIKUHODO × BEAUTYLISH Sakura Collection

Postby arch » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:12 am

News of a limited edition collaboration between Chikuhodo and Beautylish:
Five exquisite brushes in five precise shapes — designed by us and handcrafted in Japan.

Devin

Re: CHIKUHODO × BEAUTYLISH Sakura Collection

Postby Devin » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:12 am

Arch- I just got the email as well and was wondering if anyone else had. I wonder what the quality of the hair will be, is this supposed to appeal to the masses or the brush junkies? Any black goat and I am out.

arch

Postby arch » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:09 pm

@Devin: So far I've only read that they're "natural hair" and that we'll "be pleased" about the price. An all-black goat collection would probably be a deal breaker for me too, especially if there's any awkward TheSakuraCollectionbyBeautylish(Powder)Brush text printed on the handles. It's supposed to be released around the third week of June, so we should be getting more details/pics soon.

Karla

Postby Karla » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:18 am

I got that email too, i would love to see either squirrel or white goat in glossy black handles, like the Z series :pray:

Aurora Borealis

Postby Aurora Borealis » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:04 am

I signed up for the early access.
I would love some MK-2 sakura painted brushes (if thats the theme they are going for).......

arch

Postby arch » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:30 pm

Any U.S. members here from the Dallas, TX area? Beautylish will be hosting a preview of the collection "inspired by the cherry blossoms in Japan" on Thursday (June 11). I assume we'll be seeing some press photos of all the brushes at this event popping up on Instagram by the end of the week.

Devin

Postby Devin » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:28 pm

I wonder how beautylish chose Dallas, anyway it is too far away for me. I am going to sound like a snob but the "pleased" with the price worries me. I can't wait until the photos trickle out, I need to get on instagram stat.

jilliciouscosmetics

Postby jilliciouscosmetics » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 am

I'm with you guys. Trying to be optimistic about the hair type but I'll probably get a few out of curiosity either way...

antiquerose

Postby antiquerose » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:21 pm

I'm dieing to see what these look like! I get the sense that it's a set of 5 brushes sold as a set, but I could be wrong.

Karla

Postby Karla » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 am

antiquerose wrote:I'm dieing to see what these look like! I get the sense that it's a set of 5 brushes sold as a set, but I could be wrong.

Yes, i bet it will be a set and the brushes probably be a mix of squirrel and goat, so the prices wont be too expensive for the masses

Return to “Make-up brushes”