CHIKUHODO × BEAUTYLISH Sakura Collection

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
arch

Re: CHIKUHODO × BEAUTYLISH Sakura Collection

Postby arch » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:12 pm

laura wrote:I just wish I had a relationship with the shop already, but they don't usually deliver to my country.

There's going to be a conference call to answer the questions 9:00am PT / 12pm ET (New York Time)... They might announce the price during the call.

The set will be $215 and the early access release date is set for June 30th at 9:00 AM (Pacific). Nils mentioned shipping to other countries — specifically Spain and Finland — not on the existing drop-down menu. Also, Beautylish will receive delivery of this set in three different shipments, extending all the way into August, but Nils wouldn't say how many sets were available — the 200 number didn't come up — so I'd still be worried about them selling out quickly.

venusintheshell

Postby venusintheshell » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm

I just pre-ordered my set. The big powder brush is 50% goat and 50% blue squirrel. The cheek brush, the flat shader and the crease brush are all 100% blue squirrel and the pencil brush is finch. (Never used finch hair before! Have you guys?)

The set is $215, it will ship out June 30th (forgive me if this has already been said), and they are cruelty-free.

Excited about mine! Have to figure out someway to hide it from my husband now....

gatos

Postby gatos » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 pm

venusintheshell wrote:Never used finch hair before! Have you guys?

Fitch I believe is supposed to be very similar in feel to weasel. If you own the GSN-07, there's a mix of fitch in that.

venusintheshell

Postby venusintheshell » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Oh its fitch, not finch, oops! :)

Thank you! I don't own the GSN-07 so this will be my first experience with that type of hair. I'm interested to see how it feels. :)

laura

Postby laura » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:18 pm

arch wrote:The set will be $215 and the early access release date is set for June 30th at 9:00 AM (Pacific). Nils mentioned shipping to other countries — specifically Spain and Finland — not on the existing drop-down menu. Also, Beautylish will receive delivery of this set in three different shipments, extending all the way into August, but Nils wouldn't say how many sets were available — the 200 number didn't come up — so I'd still be worried about them selling out quickly.

Thank you for reassuring this. :ty: I read on Instagram (as Sonia kindly asked Beautylish) about their international delivery for Sakura Collection, but I needed to be more than sure. ;) It's a serious business when it comes to LE! :D :? The time I haven't seen the time anywhere, so thank you for this as well!

laura

Postby laura » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 pm

An update: I just placed my order :D I need to pay duties and taxes as Beautylish doesn't normally deliver to Finland, which will probably be +50€... :? Don't want to care, I was so excited about this set. I'm sure I'll have use for everything. Beautylish has great customer service and they placed my order by email before the vip access. I'm so happy. :clap:

Devin

Postby Devin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:18 am

I am glad you were able to get them Laura. I ended up ordering them yesterday. They had texted me a week ago and I responded and they did it all through text, kind of creepy and neat at the same time.

They are already on the August ship date so they won't last too much longer.

konglishbeauty

Postby konglishbeauty » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:10 pm

I'm in the UK and have received mine today! Superfast delivery and communication.

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:56 pm

konglishbeauty wrote:I'm in the UK and have received mine today! Superfast delivery and communication.

Do u like them Bora? Have u used the crease brush yet? Mine is not here yet but very excited to play with them!!
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:28 am

I got my set a while ago and I did not stop using it!
Even the floppy crease brush is amazing, so worth it! It is a different technique but once I experimented I found it worked and fell in love!
The crease brush is so similar to the Surratt small but it has a little bit more hairs, I feel like the sides are just slightly thicker so it works even better!! :dance:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

Return to “Make-up brushes”