SHAQUDA Ubu Series

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
arch

SHAQUDA Ubu Series

Postby arch » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:41 pm

The Shaquda 'Ubu Series,' manufactured by Mizuho, is available for pre-sale starting today (9/16) at a couple of stores (Isetan Shinjuku and Mitsukoshi Ginza); they will be also available via Shaquda's online shop starting November 11.

Melissa has requested price information from Shaquda via their Instagram account. The Isetan Online Store currently lists the prices of three of the brushes from the series and additional information about materials:

brushjunkie

Re: SHAQUDA Ubu Series

Postby brushjunkie » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Whee posted the 3 she picked up on IG. Some of the smutties have arrived in Japan for the fude festival. Am sure we'll start seeing more of these in their hauls lol. :lol: :lol: :dance:

https://instagram.com/p/7x4WjWvjgW/?tak ... eeconfetti
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

laura

Postby laura » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:10 am

I think these look interesting, the design is very nice and reminds me of "art brushes". I love the shape of the bright up one and candle shapes too. I heard many of them would be squirrel instead of dyed goat hair :D

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:43 pm

These are so pretttyyy - i'm not sure which ones to choose o.O...

Whee did say that some of the goat hair isn't that soft but the cheek is TDF!!!!

Toto850

Postby Toto850 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Aaaah! :clap: I want these so badly!
But I'm going to wait until they release their full range in November! :dance:

The blush brush, the angled highlighter brush, the eye blending brush are on my list already. Will probably add more when the times comes. :lol:
'The most beautiful make-up of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.' - Yves Saint Laurent

My IG: Toto_850

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:16 pm

I got the blush one (which is excellent) and the little pencil (pony), the pencil is super nicely built, the application with this little brush allows the most amazing cut crease and gosh the blending is amazing, it has some strength to retain the pigment in the bristles and just move it evenly along, I am loving the way it works and the results, not so happy with its softness. It is soft for pony but still quite a bit rough, I wish it was softer...
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Been using the 804 and 820 all week and THRILLED I snatch these babies!! Excellent quality and jusy the perfect density for me. 820 is huuuuuge LOVE for highlighters and even powder contours. Can't wait for the round powder brushes and the white goat babies!!!!!

YES YOU MUST OWN THESE!!!!!!
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

lafemmedunette

Postby lafemmedunette » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm so looking forward to these!!! I hope they ship internationally because every penny counts atm. I think after novynovy (Melissa) posted the catalog pages, I've narrowed down my pickings to the 804 & 820 to start, and the 802 & 803 to follow. I hope the goat hair on those is soft.

I love the design of the handles, so simple... almost like the simplicity and beauty of that famous Koyudo million yen Saibikoho hair brush. :lol:

I think had they made a larger face brush with white goat hair, I would have died and gone to brush heaven!!! Can't wait to see Sonia's post about these brushes! :)
IG: lafemmedunette

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm

lafemmedunette wrote:I'm so looking forward to these!!! I hope they ship internationally because every penny counts atm. I think after novynovy (Melissa) posted the catalog pages, I've narrowed down my pickings to the 804 & 820 to start, and the 802 & 803 to follow. I hope the goat hair on those is soft.

I love the design of the handles, so simple... almost like the simplicity and beauty of that famous Koyudo million yen Saibikoho hair brush. :lol:

I think had they made a larger face brush with white goat hair, I would have died and gone to brush heaven!!! Can't wait to see Sonia's post about these brushes! :)

I agree with you... simplicity is the key and less is more, are you still wanting some after the post ? :) There are so many of them! It's difficult to narrow down but I really want the white hair ones for foundation!! :dance:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

lafemmedunette

Postby lafemmedunette » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Sonia_Admin wrote:
lafemmedunette wrote:I'm so looking forward to these!!! I hope they ship internationally because every penny counts atm. I think after novynovy (Melissa) posted the catalog pages, I've narrowed down my pickings to the 804 & 820 to start, and the 802 & 803 to follow. I hope the goat hair on those is soft.

I agree with you... simplicity is the key and less is more, are you still wanting some after the post ? :) There are so many of them! It's difficult to narrow down but I really want the white hair ones for foundation!! :dance:

Yes, after reading it I for sure want brush 804 :D ... I think I will wait to see if you or other SMUTy members buy the white haired ones before I decide to pick up one of those because the 812 brush is tempting!!! Just wondering on the softness of the hair since I don't use any kind of cream or liquid foundation, just loose powder/loose mineral powder as a foundation over my face cream/sunblock... I hope that brush is soft to use for powder because the combo of the white hair and that handle is so pretty! :romance-inlove:
IG: lafemmedunette

Return to “Make-up brushes”