Rae Morris in Perth?

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
Aurora Borealis

Rae Morris in Perth?

Postby Aurora Borealis » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:16 am

Just a little question;
I'm going a full week to Perth Australia for business and was wondering if its possible to get Rae Morris brushes in a shop or are they only online?
And while I'm there is there anything Australian cult beauty related stuff I absolutely have to check out?
:ty:

Toto850

Re: Rae Morris in Perth?

Postby Toto850 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Aurora Borealis wrote:Just a little question;
I'm going a full week to Perth Australia for business and was wondering if its possible to get Rae Morris brushes in a shop or are they only online?
And while I'm there is there anything Australian cult beauty related stuff I absolutely have to check out?
:ty:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Rae Morris brushes are only available online in Australia too.

In terms of cosmetics, I think Becca is probably the most known cosmetics brand and worth checking out. :) I love their cheek and base products in particular.

Have fun in Australia! :D
'The most beautiful make-up of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.' - Yves Saint Laurent

My IG: Toto_850

mytiffany

Re: Rae Morris in Perth?

Postby mytiffany » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Just wanted to share with you guys that Rae Morris is currently running a 20% off everything sale on the site, by using the code HAPPY2016. With that coupon code, just can't help but get some brushes you guys keep raving about san Radiance though. Since I use my Beauty Blender more, I decide to skip the Radiance (maybe next time though).

Oh and I just got the eye brush set I ordered weeks ago, just wanted to share with you guys that the 8.5 brush has changed its shape. It used to be like a MAC222 shaped (candle shaped I guess its called), but now it is like a MAC 217. I don't own the original 8.5, but since I am always a fan of that shape, I would prefer the old one instead of the new one :cry:

Return to “Make-up brushes”