SMT members brush pics and reviews

Upcoming releases, hit or miss, loves and hates, shopping, storage, organisation, any fluffy topic
Devin

Re: SMT members brush pics and reviews

Postby Devin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:06 am

Michelle wrote:
My Koyudo order FINALLY arrived. I ordered it January 17th and I will say seeing a box on my stoop after a very stressful day at work always makes me feel better! :mrgreen:

I feel your pain. I ordered 2 brushes on the 14th of January and added the Deka Fu Pa a few days later when it was 20% off and my order still hasn't shipped. They say the Deka Fu Pa will be in stock on the 7th but I'm not holding my breath. I'm not complaining but I want to play with my brushes.

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 am

Devin wrote:
Michelle wrote:
My Koyudo order FINALLY arrived. I ordered it January 17th and I will say seeing a box on my stoop after a very stressful day at work always makes me feel better! :mrgreen:

I feel your pain. I ordered 2 brushes on the 14th of January and added the Deka Fu Pa a few days later when it was 20% off and my order still hasn't shipped. They say the Deka Fu Pa will be in stock on the 7th but I'm not holding my breath. I'm not complaining but I want to play with my brushes.

That is really a long delivery time! Really annoying. They are incredible brushes, so once you've got them you really enjoy them. But the wait is horrible.

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:12 am

it seems that they have more and more brushes in stock (the most wanted)
But because of the 20% for fupas there were a lot of orders thats why it takes so long at moment. ( i think)

I ordered the BP16 yesterday and it was shipped today :D

Michelle

Postby Michelle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:24 pm

yeah, I do the S.A.L so it takes about 2 weeks to arrive in New York from the day they ship. I've noticed when they send an email for survey/ to see if arrived I receive that same day or the next. I get a bit over excited and overly impatient as my collection is slowly growing. I can't even think about using my older brushes as there is no comparison what so ever to soft, luxurious Japanese brushes.

Michelle

Postby Michelle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 pm

212kiki wrote:it seems that they have more and more brushes in stock (the most wanted)
But because of the 20% for fupas there were a lot of orders thats why it takes so long at moment. ( i think)

I ordered the BP16 yesterday and it was shipped today :D

love the photo of your red/gold family! Love your big fluffy face brushes you posted a while back.....I think I need to make the plunge and buy a few big fluffy face brushes! Any ones you'd recommend starting with?

jilliciouscosmetics

Postby jilliciouscosmetics » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:55 am

The same thing happened to me! I placed an order on CDJapan at the beginning of February and had been waiting for the H012 to come back in stock. I got an email a month ago saying the order would be delayed. Then this week they sent an email saying the brush would be out of stock indefinitely so I just removed it from the order and they shipped it out yesterday. It's totally a bummer though-- I was so excited to try that brush!

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 am

Bk2aN_nIQAAs2Dw.jpg

Just received these ! <3
S5557Bk & S133Bk. Can't wait to try them but I have to take pictures first for my blog. haha

I placed an order on CD Japan too (for the Fu-pa 02), I didn't pay attention to the shipping time, it annoys me a bit to wait 2 months to get it. :/
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Whee ! Confetti !! wrote:
Bk2aN_nIQAAs2Dw.jpg

Just received these ! <3
S5557Bk & S133Bk. Can't wait to try them but I have to take pictures first for my blog. haha

I placed an order on CD Japan too (for the Fu-pa 02), I didn't pay attention to the shipping time, it annoys me a bit to wait 2 months to get it. :/

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Beautiful babies you have there!!! Im soooo behind with my hauls :roll: :roll: there are too many brushes I still havent unpacked yet. Most of them are different from the ones we already know. So Im curious how they will work. I'll let u all know ASAP!
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm

@ whee if you told before i had my fupa02 for sale last week because i prefer less dense (radiance to blend) or fupa01 white for MF.
I would go for the fupa07 because Sonia wrote its less dense or the bp13 its such an awesome brush my friend let me play with it and i will place an order for it next !

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Melissa wrote:
Whee ! Confetti !! wrote:
Bk2aN_nIQAAs2Dw.jpg

Just received these ! <3

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Beautiful babies you have there!!! Im soooo behind with my hauls :roll: :roll: there are too many brushes I still havent unpacked yet. Most of them are different from the ones we already know. So Im curious how they will work. I'll let u all know ASAP!

:banana-gotpics: PLZZZZZ :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: I'm ready to make a list! well, I'm really excited to see them but my wallet is not too happy with me :lol:

Return to “Make-up brushes”