Laura [venurintheshell]

Before posting or replying, please introduce yourself to the SMT Community!
venusintheshell

Laura [venurintheshell]

Postby venusintheshell » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to find this website and forum. My name is Laura and I have become obsessed with brushes in the past year or so. :)

I have a few Chikuhodo, Hakuhodo and Wayne Goss. Chikuhodo is my favorite by far, I just received the Neige Set for Christmas and I am in love.

I am forever searching for the Suqqu S...and I am also trying to talk myself out of the Suqqu Cheek and Face. :)

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Re: My name is .... and I'm a brush-a-holic

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:45 pm

venusintheshell wrote:Hi everyone! I'm so excited to find this website and forum. My name is Laura and I have become obsessed with brushes in the past year or so. :)

I have a few Chikuhodo, Hakuhodo and Wayne Goss. Chikuhodo is my favorite by far, I just received the Neige Set for Christmas and I am in love.

I am forever searching for the Suqqu S...and I am also trying to talk myself out of the Suqqu Cheek and Face. :)

Hi Laura, welcome!!
So happy to see you here! No wonder Chiku is your fav after receiving the Neige set, I am so crazy about it!!
With all this opening to the international customers, and us discovering Japanese made brushes you can feel that they are getting better and better! :)
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

venusintheshell

Re: Laura [venusintheshell]

Postby venusintheshell » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:07 am

Thank you Sonia, I have admired this site for about a year before becoming a member. I'm a bit of a shy lurker. :)

I've never felt such soft goat hair as the Neige Set. So pretty...

What is your favorite Sonia? Is it hard to choose a favorite brushmaker? :)

Lyanna Stark

Re: Laura [venurintheshell]

Postby Lyanna Stark » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi Laura,

I talked myself out of the Suqqu face brush and it has stayed crossed off on my wishlist for almost a year now.

I bought some other super nice powder brushes by Chiku and Haku, like the MK-2 which I love and which totally exceeded my expectations.

But the Suqqu face still whispers to me sometimes, saying stuff like "But I'm a different shape" and "I'm a different feel." "But you looove my eyeshadow sisters."

So, I dunno, it's a tough battle to fight. Be strong, my new Smut sister!

Return to “Welcome thread”