Hello brushloving gals!

Before posting or replying, please introduce yourself to the SMT Community!
lydia

Hello brushloving gals!

Postby lydia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:05 pm

I first fell in love with you great ladies on Instagram
My screename is Drlilmama

I was introduced to haku a few years ago when i ordered the haku "dupes" for mac 217 and 229. I also ordered a few from the Tom Ford line. I didnt really progress until recently, I ran across Sonias IG when obsessively waiting on the urban decay launch of an eyeshadow palette and she posted the beautiful chiku neige set, so i quickly ordered from beutylish. So gorge!

Ive added a few more sets, have to say my fave has been the haku purple and rose gold set i use them every single day!

I live in Dallas, TX and its so wonderful to be able to connect with you all over the globe! I will take a trip to Japan one day (maybe next year) so i can collect some (as some of you smuty girldwould say) fluuffeeyyyss

Ive collected quite a few white brushes. I think they must be goat. Ill be searching to ecpand to squirrel next (think those are dark). Im a newbie so look forward to gaining some brush knowledge via you smuty experts!! :ty:

Jeanette

Re: Hello brushloving gals!

Postby Jeanette » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Wellcome to Smutville, Lydia :D
On Sonia's blog you will find a wealth of information. Her post "My HG brushes" from 2012 gives a very good overview of nice brushes within each category.
Although many LE brushes that are raved about are nice, you may want to make a wishlist of stables that you need that are higher on your list. In that case Sonia's HG post is really helpful.

Have fun!

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:03 am

Hi lydia, welcome!

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Welcome to SMUTVILLE, hun!! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Well if you need any encouragement to buy more brush just let us know ;) :lol:

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:36 am

Hi Lydia!
welcome! you'll learn a lot and for sure, this community of smuty experts is so amazing!
wishing you all the best :)
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

Carlyn

Postby Carlyn » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Hi Lydia, yay, a fellow Texan, welcome! I'm in Austin. So glad you joined, this online community is like no other, everyone here is so helpful and sweet, but this place is utterly addicting, I'm going to have to ban myself soon :laughing-rolling: I'll look you up on IG. Happy brush discoveries :D

Return to “Welcome thread”