Hello SMUTTies! :D

Before posting or replying, please introduce yourself to the SMT Community!
Toto850

Hello SMUTTies! :D

Postby Toto850 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello everyone!

Been a long time fan of both Sonia's blog and this forum but haven't posted much since all of you are quite the experts already when it comes to brushes. :D
So I thought I would make a proper introduction. :)

Brushes has always been my weakness and I started collecting a long time ago, even though I didn't exactly start with Japanese brushes at first.

After discovering Japanese brushes and later on Sonia's blog, it's been a neverending love story ever since. :lol:

If I wanted more info about certain brushes or brands, I knew I could count on you guys. ;) So for a part I have all of you to blame for my large (and still growing) brush collection. :D

I'm so happy to have found this place where you can talk about your brush obsession without being judged.

So I guess I just wanted to tell you all that I love being here and I hope to contribute as much as I can to this forum and all the lovely members here.

:ty:

xoxoxo
'The most beautiful make-up of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.' - Yves Saint Laurent

My IG: Toto_850

brushjunkie

Re: Hello SMUTTies! :D

Postby brushjunkie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Welcome! I hope you've been keeping yourself busy reading the various posts from the others. I keep missing stuff myself so have to go over and make sure I have read everything lol. :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Bonnie

Postby Bonnie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi!!! Welcome to the SMUT forum :D

You've come to the right place if you want to talk about brushes, I think we're all a little bit craaazy about brushes here (although, I know, we've been a little bit quiet)!

What are some of your faves atm? Some of the smutties are currently in Japan for the kumano fude matsuri so I expect they'll be bringing back new goodies for us!!

*scared for my wallet*

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Welcome to brush wonderous world hon :D

Toto850

Postby Toto850 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Thank you lovely ladies! Sorry for the late reply but I just saw your replies here. :D It's been a bit quiet here a bit indeed and I guess I'm still have to get used to that. I'm used to the more fast pace of the Makeupalley board. ;)

Yes I love all the brush talk here and feel at home here already! :lol:

Bonnie, yes I have been keeping up with their journey in Japan through Instagram. :D

It's hard to pick favorites when it comes to brushes, hahaha, but I have a feeling it will be the Kihitsu White Canadian squirrel cheek brush soon (still waiting for mine to arrive). :dance:
'The most beautiful make-up of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.' - Yves Saint Laurent

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:18 pm

I ordered some of the white cdn sq too! I can't wait to compare them to my maple leaf handled cdn sq set. But just the way the white hairs look lol... :lol:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Toto850

Postby Toto850 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 pm

brushjunkie wrote:I ordered some of the white cdn sq too! I can't wait to compare them to my maple leaf handled cdn sq set. But just the way the white hairs look lol... :lol:

Oh please do! I never got that set since I prefer the flower handles myself but I would love to see your comparisons. :D

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey! Hello and welcome!
Happy to see you both in Insta and here!!

We've been quiet but chaos is back :lol:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

hellofafa

Postby hellofafa » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:53 am

Welcome!!! :D

Cannot wait to see some of your collection and to share this wonderful obsession with you!

lafemmedunette

Postby lafemmedunette » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Champoun ... :happy-cheerleaderkid:

My brushes want to hang out with your brushes :romance-inlove:

:lol:
IG: lafemmedunette

Return to “Welcome thread”