Exercise and Weight Loss

You want to chat, share your last movie, book, meal, or your last encounter with an extraordinary being

Re: Exercise and Weight Loss

Postby midnitedesire » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm

alk1113 wrote:Updates:

So I'm happy to report that after eating 2 kgs of German Chocolate - I have not gained a pound - NOT A ONE Lmao :ty: Sarah!! Its unbelievable hahaha

But... I went to the doctor and apparently they suspect I have a left knee meniscus tear, Osteoarthritis (which I've known this for a long long time/but hips and back - Knees are new) and some nonsense about cartilage wearing down.

eh, what can you do? I've had musculoskeletal disorders all my life. I had spinal fusion when I was 23 so - I'm use to it. Not going to fret :)

But I have some MRIs scheduled to verify the tear and I suppose they will consider a number of routes for treatment.

So the weight loss will be a little slower at this point and every piece of chocolate in the house has already been devoured lmao so back to baked chicken and spinach salads :)

Aww dolly I'm so sorry about your knee. Be strong and stay positive,I hope everything turns out ok! :D
:character-bowser: "Random thought: i enjoy shopping and going on holiday
Coco Chanel ~“You can be gorgeous at thirty, charmimg at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.”

Postby alk1113 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Thanks Carlyn, Kay and Midnitedesire! I appreciate all the support :ty: <333 I have a physical therapy appointment with ortho on Tuesday and hopefully that goes just fine. I can't say thank you enough, I really can't. I love you SMUTy'! :snooty: :D

Lyanna Stark

Postby Lyanna Stark » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Good luck with the physical therapy, A!

Remember you need that knee to get up to the craft room!

Postby AngelaDay » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Can anyone here advise the formula or technique about calculating calories intake?

Postby laura » Fri May 15, 2015 5:24 am

@AngelaDay, I think there could be more efficient ways to lose weight than calorie counting, but whatever your motives are: memorising calorie amounts in foods (not the best idea) or online calculator, such as very popular https://cronometer.com/ that will also calculate your nutrition intake. Good luck!

Postby thepast123 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 pm

AngelaDay wrote:Can anyone here advise the formula or technique about calculating calories intake?

You can use body fat scale monitor to know what should be the exact amount of calories you should take. :D :D

Return to “Anything else”