Recs on a lash curler for small eyes?

Painting, calligraphy, make-up bags, brush rolls, or any other beauty tool
ngilland

Recs on a lash curler for small eyes?

Postby ngilland » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:47 am

I've been on a quest for a lash curler that will fit very small eyes (27mm from corner to corner, more like 25mm from one end of my lashes to the other), and I'm coming up frustrated. Do you ladies have any recommendations? So far I've tried-

* Various drugstore ones that were either too big, or broke
* Shiseido - too flat and too wide
* Shu Uemura regular curler - the curvature is closer, but it's quite a bit too wide
* Shu Uemura S - obviously not too large, but it takes more time & hand-eye coordination than I have available most days :-)
* Sephora brand - way too wide
* Tweezerman - too wide
* Tarte - not curved enough

I've pretty much exhausted the options that are available locally, but I'm totally ok with options that aren't widely available in the US. Does anyone have a favorite?
My little blog: www.adifferentface.net

Shon

Re: Recs on a lash curler for small eyes?

Postby Shon » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:35 am

dear ngiiland,

I used to have the regular eye
Lash curlers . I also bought those Japanese small handled ones for traveling. However ever since I started using the Shu 'S' lash curler I find that the lashes curl much "curlier" than all those Shiseido, older Shu n Japanese lash curlers that I have lying around.
Besides this I no longer accidentally clip my eye lids in the process.
I have to agree tho that it does take longer but the small shu 'S' curler is just much more effective at least for my small eyes.

Kumamon

Postby Kumamon » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:40 am

You might have better luck curling in sections with an accent curler, like the Koji 100.

jess88

Postby jess88 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi,
How about laura mercier's eyelash curler? It has no guards at the side, hence, i find it easier to curl in sections cuz there is nothing to block me from using the curler's edge to curl the inner lash...:)

Return to “Other types of brushes, tools and accessories”