Brush Tree

Painting, calligraphy, make-up bags, brush rolls, or any other beauty tool
User avatar
212kiki
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: Brush Tree

Postby 212kiki » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Haha thanks i think I found a shop here have to compare prices ;)

User avatar
alk1113
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:36 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Brush Tree

Postby alk1113 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

I got mine from Benjabelle.com they have a deal 2 brush trees (Original+Mini) for $49.95 free US shipping and a code on Retailmenot.com for $5 off.

They have global authorized retailers too if you're interested.

The trees actually arrive flat and you have to put the pieces together too.

http://www.benjabelle.com/pages/authorized-resellers

Image
Image

User avatar
gatos
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 am
Location: Canada

Re: Brush Tree

Postby gatos » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:58 am

Melissa, aahaha sorry, I realize that sentence was confusing :lol: What I meant is that daisy is hard at work, on my desk. But this is at home, my office desk is a horrifying mess of books, papers, failed calculations... :? Would make you run the other way if you saw it.

I do think the benjabelle site has worldwide shipping but not sure. I would be more than happy to help you guys get the brush trees if you would like! The packaging is not too big as they come flat and disassembled ;)

User avatar
brushjunkie
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: Brush Tree

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:10 am

Can you fit a kabuki brush in one of the large holes? :?: :think:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

User avatar
gatos
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 am
Location: Canada

Re: Brush Tree

Postby gatos » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 am

Why Bea, I am so glad you asked, now I have an excuse to post the monstrous creation that I posted this week on Instagram here :lol:

A very small Kabuki might fit in the larger holes, but Koyudo macarons, cat paws and the like won't fit. So allow me to introduce to you... my hideous contraption:
2014-07-20-23-28-33_deco_resized.jpg

User avatar
brushjunkie
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: Brush Tree

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 am

gatos wrote:Why Bea, I am so glad you asked, now I have an excuse to post the monstrous creation that I posted this week on Instagram here :lol:

A very small Kabuki might fit in the larger holes, but Koyudo macarons, cat paws and the like won't fit. So allow me to introduce to you... my hideous contraption:
2014-07-20-23-28-33_deco_resized.jpg


Haha! That's quite inventive! Whatever works I say. :lol: Gatos how did you stick the ribbon on the sides of the brush? :think: What's your userid on IG? :?:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

User avatar
gatos
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 am
Location: Canada

Re: Brush Tree

Postby gatos » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 am

brushjunkie wrote:Gatos how did you stick the ribbon on the sides of the brush?


Nothing at all! Those little clear hair elastics (like the one you see in the pictures) stick so well to the handle that the ribbon is kept tightly in place when you place the elastic over it. I'll tag you on it ;)

User avatar
brushjunkie
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: Brush Tree

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:36 am

gatos wrote:
brushjunkie wrote:Gatos how did you stick the ribbon on the sides of the brush?


Nothing at all! Those little clear hair elastics (like the one you see in the pictures) stick so well to the handle that the ribbon is kept tightly in place when you place the elastic over it. I'll tag you on it ;)



Really?! That's amazing! Thanks for tagging me on IG. Who else is on there from here anyway? I don't want to miss following any SMUTs lol.
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

User avatar
212kiki
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: Brush Tree

Postby 212kiki » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 am

@ Bea the H008 fits in the big hole but my others not. Have to buy some stuff to create the nasty gatos swing... :D

User avatar
brushjunkie
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: Brush Tree

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 pm

212kiki wrote:@ Bea the H008 fits in the big hole but my others not. Have to buy some stuff to create the nasty gatos swing... :D


Haha "the nasty gatos swing". :lol: :laughing-rolling: :clap: :dance:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282


Return to “Other types of brushes, tools and accessories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest