Welcome to the Temple!

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Temple!

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Jeanette wrote:Hi Sonia,
is it possible to see, like in the forum, if there are unread posts like additions to the categories? I think that while you keep stocking up on new brushes, some of the new ones may get into the brush temple as well not just with a description but maybe also as a favourite or must-have in a certain category. If they do, I'd like to be able to see that there is something new in there :)

Jeanette, when you are in this page : http://brushtemple.sweetmakeuptemptatio ... ems/browse
the new additions come at the top of the page.
I haven't been adding any recently because I am preparing the final version of the Temple :) (more design and more content)
I am quite limited in terms of functionality of the Halls but I see what you mean and I will come up with something! as I mentioned I am preparing an enhanced design so maybe I will add a section with "News" but since I am quite limited I have to beat the application :mrgreen:
Thank you so so much for your support and ideas! :dance:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:34 am

Btw sonia your new temple layout is awesome it fits the japan topic so well and i love your likeability monster it is soo cute :romance-heartbeating:
I must leave some comments there, wanted to do that since some time :D

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 am

212kiki wrote:Btw sonia your new temple layout is awesome it fits the japan topic so well and i love your likeability monster it is soo cute :romance-heartbeating:
I must leave some comments there, wanted to do that since some time :D

I thought the likeability monster looked like a kabuki or do I see kabukis everywhere ??? :shock: :laughing-rolling:
thank you !! I will give the brush temple and the forum some more action as soon as I can get things to calm down at work :) and return to a normal private life :pray:
I very much appreciate that you like the design that I want to keep warm and cosy :)
much love to you :romance-smileyheart:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

Return to “What is this Forum about ?”