HAUL + Pics

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
212kiki

Re: HAUL + Pics

Postby 212kiki » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 am

I don't feel guilty Tesla :angelic-innocent: :laughing-rolling:

This will be a HUGE brush month for me ! So many awesome brushes are almost on the way to me :whistle:

gatos

Postby gatos » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm

midnitedesire wrote:I'm feeling a little guilty now , I only hope you won't choose to click away the next time when you see my screen name
well,I know you own the MK-2 ,so repeat after me,hun! "only one, just one , I don't need another one!" gotta keep saying that! it doesn't work for me LOLLL :laughing-rolling:
but the Maki-e roses is even more GORGEOUSSSSSSSS in person and its one of my top favorites I must say :romance-heartsthree:

Nooo my dear Tesla please don't feel guilty!!! Where in the world would I be without you girls and our crazy smuty forum?! In a sad sad brushless place, that's where :lol:

And yeah, I can repeat your chant as much as I want but you know it won't work :laughing-rolling:

I may get the MK-1 someday, but for now I will continue to sigh as I admire my own beauty (MK-2), I feel like the luckiest girl to be able to own one. I had almost given up on it as it is so ridiculously priced on now-eproject, it was all thanks to a little angel around here that my dream came true :angelic-innocent:

Melissa

Postby Melissa » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 pm

And yeah, I can repeat your chant as much as I want but you know it won't work

Uhhmmmm....been there, done that! NOP, It does NOT work :laughing-rolling: so I just decided to suck it up and continue what I'm actually good at: MOOOOAAARRREEE SHOPPPPIIIINGGG....wheeeee.....me so so so HAPPY :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
My IG: @nluvsbeauty
Beauty is in the eye of the
brush hoarder ;-)

gatos

Postby gatos » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Melissa wrote:
And yeah, I can repeat your chant as much as I want but you know it won't work

Uhhmmmm....been there, done that! NOP, It does NOT work :laughing-rolling: so I just decided to suck it up and continue what I'm actually good at: MOOOOAAARRREEE SHOPPPPIIIINGGG....wheeeee.....me so so so HAPPY :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA that's my girl :romance-heartsfade:

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:50 pm

you are wonderful, you crack me up! :lol:
...maybe you want to know that today I bought this : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1351403751

I had received one by Koyudo as a present (Richard another one...) with other designs but then I saw this one on ebay (by cdjapan!!) with the same design as my MK-2, it would be so nice together...

I tried to write with it, it's a wonderful pen brush, to sign documents, start calligraphy,etc, Richard and I love it to pieces!!!
I saw people using it for eyeliner but I don't know how so far (type of ink etc) I have to investigate! this tip is wonderful!
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

gatos

Postby gatos » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Ooooh nice find Sonia, how did you spot it?!
Too bad my handwriting is not that great, this is a beautiful calligraphy tool and will keep your MK-2 in great company. Now the real challenge will be to write beautiful love letters using this fancy thing with one had while simultaneously applying your powder of choice with the Chiku on the other. Must not let the softness distract you! :lol:

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:53 am

@ Sonia yes saw that one too a while ago I was thinking about it (they sold it a year ago on Father's Day or so at koyudo)
I bought a pentel first to see how it is because i want this now !
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mij/ ... nd_item_en
This brand seems to make the paint
http://www.san-you.jp/cart/item_list.ph ... RY&p_xid=9

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:34 am

Aww,It's so beautifu,Sonial!!! I can never get over maki-e. They are to die for and the fun never ends! :lol:
Btw,Richard have to start posting his Japan haul soon, you know! we're waiting LOLLLL :laughing-rolling:

SoniaG_Admin
Site Admin

Postby SoniaG_Admin » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:43 am

@gatos : I was browing to find some others (as I really like them...) and suddently I found this design in the big bay :shock:
Since I hear we could use them for eyeliner too.. I am trying to check if possible and if yes, that one would go to the make-up section of my office ;)
@kiki : yes you are rigth, I believe there is a collaboration between them, if you are into luxury pens (which Richard is!!!) this is awesome. What a surprise for me when they gifted him a pen with his name on it! he was thrilled!!! so so proud!! he is showing it to everybody now!!! hahaha
@midnitedesire : I know, I would love that too!!! I have to find a way!!! seriously with his black humour that could be really funny! :lol:
---------------------------
Sonia - SMT admin - An obsession for make up brushes not exactly under control

212kiki

Postby 212kiki » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:14 pm

@ Sonia
push him and tell him if he is not willing that all the crazy girls would come to him :laughing-rolling:
Seriously he must, so he'll be our brush/pen king then ! :lol:

Return to “Beauty General”