Today, I bought...

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
gatos

Re: Today, I bought...

Postby gatos » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Aaarrgh, I also understand how excited and impatient you must be! I only had to wait about 2 weeks for mine but it felt like a month :lol:

So happy you were able to snatch it before the sale ended Whee! :animals-chickencatch: :D

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Whee, congrats that you got that precious brush while the discount lasted. It is the most awesome brush available atm, I think. I totally understand how it is to wait for it. It is often such a long process to decide to order it, and when the decision is made and the order placed, it is just terrible to have to wait for it. I am crossing my fingers for you to get it soon.
Please post pictures when you get it.

Ann C.

Postby Ann C. » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Yeah Whee!!! P8 is just love.. Worth the wait. So excited for you!! :dance:

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 am

I'm so excited ! Thank you for your messages ! <3

I'm glad I could indeed snatch it before the end of the discount code. Because I probably would not have spent this price for a single brush without discount (well maybe I don't know XD)
Like you said Jeannette, it took me two months to actually take my decision but once it was made, it felt like waiting was too much to ask. hahaha
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

sin

Postby sin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:41 am

How exciting! Did you get tracking so you can stalk its way around the world?

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:43 am

Whee ! Confetti !! wrote:I'm so excited ! Thank you for your messages ! <3

I'm glad I could indeed snatch it before the end of the discount code. Because I probably would not have spent this price for a single brush without discount (well maybe I don't know XD)
Like you said Jeannette, it took me two months to actually take my decision but once it was made, it felt like waiting was too much to ask. hahaha

Thinking about all the fantasy shopping and filling carts without ordering, I think most of us can say that we've Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt, right :laughing-rolling:
And when finally we've hit the button, it's because we want it so badly, and then we don't want to wait any longer :D (*waiting for my nail polishes* ;) )

Whee ! Confetti !!

Postby Whee ! Confetti !! » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:23 pm

I finally got my tracking number for the P-8 ! Whooo :dance:
Whee ! Confetti !! - Where there's confetti, there's a party !

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Congrats, Whee!

I am still waiting for my nail polishes from Llarowe.
I placed my order on Oct 19. They were shipped on Oct 22, and processed through Sort facility in ISC Los Angeles on Oct 25 at 8.41 am, and are now in transit.
There are no updates after that, so I don't know if they are just laying in some pile and not being sent :(

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Jeanette wrote:Congrats, Whee!

I am still waiting for my nail polishes from Llarowe.
I placed my order on Oct 19. They were shipped on Oct 22, and processed through Sort facility in ISC Los Angeles on Oct 25 at 8.41 am, and are now in transit.
There are no updates after that, so I don't know if they are just laying in some pile and not being sent :(

USPS has been really crazy lately Jeanette. It's not just your package. Mine took almost 3 weeks to get to me! 3 effing weeks to go across an invisible border lol. Tracking indicated it took 11 days for it to get from Colorado to LA alone! Deanna our office manager was ready to send me another one to replace it because USPS hadn't updated any tracking info either. It was saying it was still in Aurora, CO for goodness sake. Others within the US were getting worried as they weren't used to such delays. Lacquerheads are very impatient. The boss made an inquiry with USPS since CS was getting all these inquiries from our customers. They said something about due to the upcoming elections their volumes were way up. How that explains the delays, I have no clue haha! :confusion-seeingstars: :think: :lol:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

Jeanette

Postby Jeanette » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Thank you for your update, Bea. It is nice to hear that you eventually got your parcel, although it is not good to hear that it is a general problem with the USPS. I cannot figure out how elections may influence their work, but their slow processing certainly does no good for the American export ... :|
But I will try to wait patiently ... ;)

Return to “Beauty General”