Top 3 cheapest beauty products

Brands, tutorials, skincare or any other beauty related topic
AngelaDay

Re: Top 3 cheapest beauty products

Postby AngelaDay » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:28 am

Thanks for very useful information I personally found product of E.l.f very cheap but effective than many other brands.

Tara

Postby Tara » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:19 am

Mine are:

1. NYX Matte Lip Creams - USD6 each, I think i have 8 of these and while they don't last long, i love the texture...
2. Celeteque moisturizer - i think this is a local brand, but it's a great lightweight moisturizer for days when my skin is extra oily... USD2.8 for 50ml
3. Olay body wash -- USD7.99, all their variants work for me...

:D

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:54 am

I second Sonia's La Femme blushes!! :clap:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:37 am

brushjunkie wrote:I second Sonia's La Femme blushes!! :clap:

I never tried this brand before but sounds interesting, Bea! :D

brushjunkie

Postby brushjunkie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:01 am

midnitedesire wrote:

La Femme, Kryolan, Ben Nye, etc. etc. These are some of the brands used by professional makeup artists in the stage and film industry. A lot cheaper than your more well known cosmetic brands like Dior, YSL, MUFE. When I used to research makeup years ago I would read the Model Mayhem forums and inevitably you would come across the name La Femme when a mua would talk about favourite products they carried around in their kits. La Femme for blushes, Kryolan for eyeshadows and Ben Nye for their yellow banana powder among others. Check out Camera Ready Cosmetics and Make Up Mania sites. They carry brands that are usually geared towards the pros and are generally cheaper in price. :mrgreen:
Bea
More of a brush hoarder than a brush user
https://www.facebook.com/pages/honeyjr/157851587703282

midnitedesire

Postby midnitedesire » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:24 pm

brushjunkie wrote:
midnitedesire wrote:

La Femme, Kryolan, Ben Nye, etc. etc. These are some of the brands used by professional makeup artists in the stage and film industry. A lot cheaper than your more well known cosmetic brands like Dior, YSL, MUFE. When I used to research makeup years ago I would read the Model Mayhem forums and inevitably you would come across the name La Femme when a mua would talk about favourite products they carried around in their kits. La Femme for blushes, Kryolan for eyeshadows and Ben Nye for their yellow banana powder among others. Check out Camera Ready Cosmetics and Make Up Mania sites. They carry brands that are usually geared towards the pros and are generally cheaper in price. :mrgreen:

Thanks Bea for that info :D the only one I know of is the Ben Nye one! Well I got a few things from them but i barely use it, I think more than anything I'm just curious about them :shhh: :doh: :lol:

ShondaCornejo

Postby ShondaCornejo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:59 am

Beauty products are always my fav

CorrineShort

Postby CorrineShort » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:29 am

Thanks for sharing about the beauty products.

soniamaria

Postby soniamaria » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Trying to get affordable price I decided to try the affordable makeup brushes on line shop. They have nice dupes of high end brands nothing to do with for example Hakuhodo or Suqqu quality but quite fine.
Just wanted to share my last experience with the mentioned shop. After 7 months of my order and having received the products I place a new order of more than 120 US $. Then after payment being accepted and charged in my Visa they write to me claiming a charge of my last order. I search for my bank records of payments and write them back with the date to demonstrate that it should be a mistake. After giving an answer with no specific data they hold my order . Actually I'm still awaiting an answer either shipping products or refunding the money!!!!
Bottom line: don't trust these " cheap" on line shops which offer high end brand at half a price !!

Return to “Beauty General”